LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

If Chip Kelly calls for Kap...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cools:
As noted, Chip probably wont be in Philly

More of a chance that Ryan and Roman bring him to Buff.

Why? They are already paying big bucks for LeSean McCoy, aren't they?
you know what rascal...this idea isnt too farfetched. Both players badly underperformed, have big contracts, need a new scenery, and have potential that can be exploited on another team.

Would love the idea of Hyde and Murray. Two huge backs with good speed. We would need to invest in that offensive line though
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Why do you guys think Chip won't be in Philly? I would bet good money that he stays put. The only person over him is the owner and from what's been said, the owner loves him. Could he lose some power, possibly, but I'm not banking on that.

agreed. they made too much of a commitment to him.
If we get Hue Jackson or another offensive minded head coach, I'd rather keep Kaepernick than get Murray. Mainly because it is easier to replace a RB than it is to replace a QB.

If we stick with Tomsula as head coach however, then I hope we do trade Kaepernick to the Eagles or the Texans...and send Jarryd Hayne with him.
Chip is going to be a college coach soon. #Bookit.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Chip is going to be a college coach soon. #Bookit.

The good jobs are taken, and he's on the verge of making the playoffs with 2 more wins.
I think Chip will be given one more year, and if the 49er's are willing to trade Kaep, it would be a good fit for him with Kelly's read option style of football.

I'm not sure that he would want to trade Murray as this would weaken his running game, but as a lot of people see it, Murray isn't the type of runner that Chip really wants and could be an intriguing trade. More likely, Chip would want to trade for Bradford which would fit better with 49er's. Remember, they want a Pocket Passer and Bradford certainly fits that.

I really believe that both would benefit from such a trade. ... as well as will make Kaep happier!
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 26, 2015 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Why do people drink eggnog and bourbon and then post on here?

Exactly. This does not help the Niners at all.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Chip would want to trade for Bradford

Bradford will be a FA.
Fleece em

Hell no. If we trade Kaep we better get draft picks. This team is going nowhere fast. Need young talent on rookie contracts, not marginal over paid RBs.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Hell no. If we trade Kaep we better get draft picks. This team is going nowhere fast. Need young talent on rookie contracts, not marginal over paid RBs.

Agreed.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Agreed.

+2
No and here is why. We can get a good back in the 6th round. They have a hard time finding a QB with the first overall pick.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
No and here is why. We can get a good back in the 6th round. They have a hard time finding a QB with the first overall pick.

Baalke couldn't even find a decent RB in the 2nd round a la LaMichael James, what makes you think he can find a good back in the 6th?!
Share 49ersWebzone