Shop 49ers game tickets

NFL MVP

I think that Palmer should win it.

-EDIT-

I added Alex to the list.

-NEW EDIT-

Due to the "Alex fan boys" he is off of the list
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Dec 27, 2015 at 5:10 PM ]
Cam without question. His best WR is Ted Ginn lol enough said.

I think that Newton or Palmer should win. They both led their team to multiple difficult wins with less than ideal supporting cast.
But then again RW has the highest QB rating of all starting QB's. The boy is on a tear.
Yea Cam no doubt. Him and Wilson have officially taken another leap in their qb progressions. Palmer had a strong year though but not MVP level
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
I think that Newton or Palmer should win. They both led their team to multiple difficult wins with less than ideal supporting cast.
Palmer has a pretty good supporting cast

Hell they were a playoff level team last year with what 5 different qbs
Kap
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
The midget...obvious
CAM

• Jiks
Alex should be in consideration IF he makes the playoffs. Taking a 1-5 team on a huge winning streak and making the playoffs. All this without Charles and a horrible oline. It would also help if he could get both Maclin(985 yards) and Kelce(822) past the 1000 yard marker.

Que the dislike, but I think what he has done thus far has been pretty special. I'm not saying he should win it, but he should be considered a candidate. We're talking MVP and Alex may make the playoffs missing the best RB in the league after being down 1-5.
  • dj43
Newton's flamboyance gets him a lot of recognition. Also 14-0 says a lot. His running ability is also huge. Still, I don't see him as a clear winner.

Palmer is throwing the ball better than anyone. PERIOD He also see the game well. Not a clear winner either but he would deserve a majority vote, IMO.

Brady cannot be overlooked because he has kept that team in contention despite losing so many receivers and RBs. He IS the offense.

And yes, I would put Alex Smith in the conversation because without him the Chiefs would not be a .500 team. He has put the pieces together to make it work.

Wilson is on a hot streak right now but he is not as singly responsible for the team's success as the above group.
Originally posted by dj43:
Newton's flamboyance gets him a lot of recognition. Also 14-0 says a lot. His running ability is also huge. Still, I don't see him as a clear winner.

Palmer is throwing the ball better than anyone. PERIOD He also see the game well. Not a clear winner either but he would deserve a majority vote, IMO.

Brady cannot be overlooked because he has kept that team in contention despite losing so many receivers and RBs. He IS the offense.

And yes, I would put Alex Smith in the conversation because without him the Chiefs would not be a .500 team. He has put the pieces together to make it work.

Wilson is on a hot streak right now but he is not as singly responsible for the team's success as the above group.

really? Alex with his 16 TD passes should be in the conversation? but not Wilson who has 29 TDs on the season, including 19 TD passes in the last 5 games? he's almost averaging 4 TD passes in the last 5 games, but he's not responsible for his teams success while Alex is?

Newton is also putting up great numbers, with a poor running game and garbage at WR (unless you consider Ted Ginn a good WR lol). to me Newton is the clear MVP this season and most see it that way to.

So much this. Ginn is a 3rd wr on a lot of teams and although CAROLINAS d helps cam a lot, it's not that close to seattles d and their help for rw. (The NYG and saints say hello)

Palmer has one of the best wr corps in football and a solid defense but Palmer can take over games and so can cam when the defenses are failing to. Rw has never done that in his career (unless you count the 1 victory rw had this year against the weekly abused steelers secondary where seattles d got 2 huge ints on Big Ben to ice the game)

Also, head to head cam and Carson punked Seattle. Rw was embarrassing bad against Arizona and not good against Carolina. But then again, rw struggled against det, Dallas, gb, stl.....should I keep going???

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
But then again RW has the highest QB rating of all starting QB's. The boy is on a tear.

So much not this. Rating? Oh you mean defensive rating #2 in YARDS AND POINTS ALLOWED? Given up 1 offensive td over the last 3 weeks? yeah seattles d for mvp for sure.
Originally posted by elguapo:

So much this. Ginn is a 3rd wr on a lot of teams and although CAROLINAS d helps cam a lot, it's not that close to seattles d and their help for rw. (The NYG and saints say hello)

Palmer has one of the best wr corps in football and a solid defense but Palmer can take over games and so can cam when the defenses are failing to. Rw has never done that in his career (unless you count the 1 victory rw had this year against the weekly abused steelers secondary where seattles d got 2 huge ints on Big Ben to ice the game)

Also, head to head cam and Carson punked Seattle. Rw was embarrassing bad against Arizona and not good against Carolina. But then again, rw struggled against det, Dallas, gb, stl.....should I keep going???

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

So much not this. Rating? Oh you mean defensive rating #2 in YARDS AND POINTS ALLOWED? Given up 1 offensive td over the last 3 weeks? yeah seattles d for mvp for sure.

hes got 19TDs in the last 5 games. hes been winning games for the team recently. and hes on his 3rd string RB.
Share 49ersWebzone