LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Official Shout Out To The New York Giants Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone see the game against the Panthers?

The Giants are an unbelievable pile of steaming garbage and need to be blown up immediately.

Only in NFL 2015 can you make so many horrible plays in one game and almost win.

Tom Caughlin should be forcibly committed to the nearest nursing home. He obviously commands nothing from this roster.

OBJ is a roided out goofball who needs a season long suspension and new hairstyle.

The Giants have played inconsistent, ugly, stupid football all season long but yesterdays game was the final affront to actual football fans everywhere.

SOS SOS SOS Harry Carson Brad Van Pelt Lenny Marshall Chip Banks Gary Reasons. Please remind the fans what they are missing.

Exterminate these body snatchers and bring back the actual real football Giants from wherever they are being held hostage.

Have I left anything out?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Anyone see the game against the Panthers?

The Giants are an unbelievable pile of steaming garbage and need to be blown up immediately.

Only in NFL 2015 can you make so many horrible plays in one game and almost win.

Tom Caughlin should be forcibly committed to the nearest nursing home. He obviously commands nothing from this roster.

OBJ is a roided out goofball who needs a season long suspension and new hairstyle.

The Giants have played inconsistent, ugly, stupid football all season long but yesterdays game was the final affront to actual football fans everywhere.

SOS SOS SOS Harry Carson Brad Van Pelt Lenny Marshall Chip Banks Gary Reasons. Please remind the fans what they are missing.

Exterminate these body snatchers and bring back the actual real football Giants from wherever they are being held hostage.

Have I left anything out?
yeah, I didn't know you were this passionate for the G Men
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Good. To hell with the Giants. Do not like or care if they suck forever!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
yeah, I didn't know you were this passionate for the G Men

I am so tired of watching them bumble and bungle their way through a season.

Only reason anyone pays attention is because they sit on top of a 20m viewer market counting nj.

They are wretched.

Tom Coughlin is a succubus.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 21, 2015 at 1:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone