There are 308 users in the forums

OBJ's meltdown have you ever seen worse in football or sport?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I love OBJ so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt & won't label him dirty, but he lost his cool big-time & needs to pull his head in.

However have you ever seen a bigger rage meltdown from a player on the football field or in sports in general?

Mike Tyson is the only one I personally can think of.
Ron artest
Originally posted by crabman82:
Ron artest

I'm not a huge Basketball fan so I had to look him/it up... You sir are correct, brawling in the crowd is crazy. (Damn)
That was crazy. Guy is a great talent, but you just can't do that
Defensive coaches are forever going to be trying to get under this guys skin now....what a freak out.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 20, 2015 at 5:52 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
He's had similar incidents in other games but not this bad.
Another one is hockey player Marty mcsorely hitting donald Brashear in the head from behind with his stick because Brashear wouldn't drop the gloves. I was at that game
Andre Johnson vs Cortland Finnegan.
That helmet to helmet hit deserves a 1 game suspension. Could've ended Norman's season.

Dude needs anger management classes, and a psych evaluation. Doug Baldwin is another one like him.

The league needs to make an example out of him. Can't have kids acting like that.

Also 3 personal or unsportsmanlike penalties should get you ejected automatically. Maybe a new rule to consider.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Dec 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM ]
Pics or it didn't happen. You can't make a thread like this and not provide footage.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Pics or it didn't happen. You can't make a thread like this and not provide footage.
My apologies...

Discuss...
^^That's the worst of it, but there was more... Hopefully someone will upload a full video of his actions on YT.
Deion v Rison?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This was against the Bills
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/10/7/9470241/odell-beckham-new-york-giants-fined-punches-bills
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
My apologies...

Discuss...

That's a 1 game suspension at minimum...blindside helmet to helmet hit.
Share 49ersWebzone