LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

LMAO, Bills GM wants Bills OC Greg Roman fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Id still take Roman over Geep

I would prefer colitis over cerebral palsy.

Whats your point.

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan:
I'd take Geep over Roman. Omg you guys are right. He is a failure. I am LOL at him today. I said I like him better then Hackett. I take it back i'd rather have monkeys calling plays over Roman. He is soo soo soo SOO SOOO bad! Rex Ryan and Greg Roman would be great for high school football.

Grass is always greener. Neither of them are very good, but our o line is horrible. Geep may be the equivalent of a game manager at qb - surround him a decent cast of players, get him some more experience, and he may be alright. He hasn't been impressive so far.
It took this long huh? Hey, at least they have a running game (we've had 13 injuries) and OL.
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Id still take Roman over Geep

I'd take Geep over Roman. Omg you guys are right. He is a failure. I am LOL at him today. I said I like him better then Hackett. I take it back i'd rather have monkeys calling plays over Roman. He is soo soo soo SOO SOOO bad! Rex Ryan and Greg Roman would be great for high school football.

This. I'd be curious what Geep could do with a real OL, Gabbert for a full off season, Hyde back and with our TE's and T.Smith + another top WR in this WCO. I'm not a fan of Geep but at least I "know" what I'd have with Roman.

If only Jim fired him and didn't long for Michigan. What might have been...
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
This. I'd be curious what Geep could do with a real OL, Gabbert for a full off season, Hyde back and with our TE's and T.Smith + another top WR in this WCO. I'm not a fan of Geep but at least I "know" what I'd have with Roman.

And that's why Jim had to go. Hate to break it to fans, but anyone that believes the 49ers would be measurably better with him still here is delusional.

Not saying the current staff is a whole lot better but they have far less to work with than the complete debacle Haromen engineered last year.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by NCommand:

And that's why Jim had to go. Hate to break it to fans, but anyone that believes the 49ers would be measurably better with him still here is delusional.

Not saying the current staff is a whole lot better but they have far less to work with than the complete debacle Haromen engineered last year.

Who's to say that an offseason wouldn't allow JH an opportunity to reassess their failures for improvement? I don't have to remind you of his accomplishments vs his predecessors.

Also agree with NC - it took this long..
Originally posted by judodono:
Who's to say that an offseason wouldn't allow JH an opportunity to reassess their failures for improvement? I don't have to remind you of his accomplishments vs his predecessors.

Also agree with NC - it took this long..

He had 3 other offseasons to do that and kept on. Everything was great with a Capital G.
got his wish
Lulz

Share 49ersWebzone