There are 197 users in the forums

LMAO, Bills GM wants Bills OC Greg Roman fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25419914/showdown-between-gm-whaley-and-coaching-staff-could-be-brewing-in-buffalo
Good friend of mine is a long time bills fan since the OJ days. I warned him about roman and he dismissed my warnings saying anyone is better than their previous OC (nate hackett). Same kinda s**t we said about replacing roman lol. Anyways it took until about week 8 or 9 where he told me I was right. Roman is not all that he gets hyped up to be.
Id still take Roman over Geep
Originally posted by CityKing415:

I'd take Geep over Roman. Omg you guys are right. He is a failure. I am LOL at him today. I said I like him better then Hackett. I take it back i'd rather have monkeys calling plays over Roman. He is soo soo soo SOO SOOO bad! Rex Ryan and Greg Roman would be great for high school football.

No.

Nope.
Yawn. Diva WR causing trouble in BUF. You have a HC who favors ground and pound/defensive teams, an OC who favors ground and pound... what do you expect? Hey GM -- maybe hire an offensive minded coach and a pass first OC if that's the type of offense you want.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Good friend of mine is a long time bills fan since the OJ days. I warned him about roman and he dismissed my warnings saying anyone is better than their previous OC (nate hackett). Same kinda s**t we said about replacing roman lol. Anyways it took until about week 8 or 9 where he told me I was right. Roman is not all that he gets hyped up to be.

Roman is a great running game coordinator but is limited otherwise. If you combined him with Tom Clements you'd have an AWESOME OC!
Obviously, Roman is limited as an OC, but the offense isn't the reason why the Bills have turned out to be one of the biggest disappointments of the year. The real problem in Buffalo has been Rex Ryan and his crappy defense. Last year, Buffalo's defense made quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady look silly. This year, teams are scoring on them with ease. How this man was able to score a 5-year contract is beyond me. The Bills FO must have been high as a kite during contract talks.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Nope.

he will probably be our new coach. just when i did not think we could sink into further depths of hell.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Nope.

Meh..its like a Hostler Raye comparisson.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

yah he's way better than jeep
Id take anybody over Geep at this point.

I would prefer colitis over cerebral palsy.

Whats your point.
Offense isn't the Bills problem
Share 49ersWebzone