LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Weakest Arm for Starting QB in NFL History

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was so pumped when the niners drafted Dorsey. He was beastin in college.

Dude had/ has the football smarts. Had the height. Just never could catch up to the NFL strengthwise.

So what's Mr Dorsey up to nowadays?

Oh . He's the QB Coach for the UNDEFEATED Carolina Panthers with his Revamped protégé, Cam Newton.
below average players who are good students of the game sometimes make the best coaches
Originally posted by cciowa:

Dude had/ has the football smarts. Had the height. Just never could catch up to the NFL strengthwise.

Oh . He's the QB Coach for the UNDEFEATED Carolina Panthers with his Revamped protégé, Cam Newton.
below average players who are good students of the game sometimes make the best coaches

Big time. Most great players aren't great coaches. I remember Larry bird saying at times it was tough for him to coach because he said he could see things develop but had a tough time coachin up the players to see the same things
Danny worful???
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Peyton Manning without a doubt.

I was equally pumped when we got Dorsey in the 7th round. I really thought he could be the next guy after Garcia. Unfortunately it never worked out for him as a player but he's quietly done GREAT work with Cam. If the panthers make a deep run into the playoffs, I think Dorsey will start to get national recognition via interviews/segments on ESPN.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Actually Cody had a strong arm.. no queston about that.. the game in Chicago was just too windy..

Weakest Arm I saw in the NFL: 1981 to present:

Gino Toretta

Ken Dorsey

Danny Wuerfell
Modern era I would say Shaun Hill. Always rooted for him, but he couldn't put no zip on the ball if he had to throw it more than 10 yards. Chad Pennington also comes to mind.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Shaun Hill by far. "it came down like a punt"

This. God his arm was atrociously weak.

Ken Dorsey with an honorable mention.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

I was equally pumped when we got Dorsey in the 7th round. I really thought he could be the next guy after Garcia. Unfortunately it never worked out for him as a player but he's quietly done GREAT work with Cam. If the panthers make a deep run into the playoffs, I think Dorsey will start to get national recognition via interviews/segments on ESPN.
And now it's time for a promo;

A who's who of players on that Cane' squad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gabbert may not have weakest but plays like a giant p***y who won't throw more than 5 yards.

Share 49ersWebzone