There are 270 users in the forums

Which former 49ers players from the 2000 and above have found success after 49ers?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Charlie Garner was good in Oakland.
Ricardo Lockette
Michael Robinson and Crabtree. Antonio Bryant had a big season in Tampa a couple of years after he smashed his car on the 101.
[ Edited by BHulman on Dec 19, 2015 at 10:38 PM ]
wesly wall made pro bowls after flaming out with niners
Originally posted by hofer36:

Hardly flamed out as he only played as a back up for us his first 3 years, and his last with us was in 91. He doesn't even belong in this discussion. lol

PS: It's Walls
Alex Smith for $500 Alex..
Jeff Garcia and who remembers Chike Okeafor.
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Dec 20, 2015 at 2:19 AM ]
Chike Okeafor, Anthony Pleasant and Brenston Buckner all made it to Super Bowls after leaving the Niners. None were superstars, but good contributors nonetheless.

walls was a 1st rd pick that
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hardly flamed out as he only played as a back up for us his first 3 years, and his last with us was in 91. He doesn't even belong in this discussion. lol

walls was a 1st or 2nd rd pick that never progressed past backup, and generally looked bad when he played...I would think that is a flame out....he was a player I liked and was disappointed that he did not stick, especially when he played so well after leaving niners

walls was a 1st rd pick that
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

walls was a 1st or 2nd rd pick that never progressed past backup, and generally looked bad when he played...I would think that is a flame out....he was a player I liked and was disappointed that he did not stick, especially when he played so well after leaving niners

He was playing behind Brent Jones, who was an all pro the last 2 years Walls was here. Those last 2 years Walls was on IR with shoulder injuries. That's not what most would consider a flame out. A flame out is experiencing early success and then falling off a cliff (sorta like what Kap is going through). Either way, the question was for players from the 2000 and above teams. Walls has zero place in this discussion.

RW mcquarters won a SB
As did JJ stokes
Peterson, TO, Baas, Bajima, pascoe, Dahl,

Brian de la puente was a scrub here and starting now. Joe looney too. Marcus Cooper over in KC, Cody Wallace in pit

Andy Lee
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Dec 21, 2015 at 3:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone