LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Damontre Moore cut by the Giants

Shop 49ers game tickets
Moore is a good guy. He was right to do what he did. Coughlin is a dinosaur with a nasty demeanor. Damontre has been a star compared to the two guys 9ers drafted in 2013 at the position, in the same general vicinity in the draft. He would probably be more useful than Carradine and Lemonier combined.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GreatGabbert:
No, because he called out that jerk Cullen Jenkins for taking several pairs for himself and leaving none for some players. Big, fat, vet team captain acting like a 6 year old. Good on Moore for calling him out on it. The locker room must be a mess over there, which isn't surprising with a crotchety senior citizen like Coughlin hanging on 10 years past his expiration date.

Coughlin has won 2 SB's in the last 10 years.

Moore has had multiple issues with the Giants, he is a good player but is immature. Moore had it coming, needs to learn how to be a good and respectful player off the field. He is not what we need right now.
Bring him in.
Picked up by dolphins bummer
I guess that means 9ers passed on him. I don't think they have the luxury of passing on guys like Moore and Coples. I guess they're paranoid about the character issues these days.
Share 49ersWebzone