LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

9ers interested in Johnny Manziel?! You are joking right?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
My prediction is that he lands with Dallas, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in a 49ers uni. I think if he sits a year or two he can do some good things.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Well I'll give him this. He is the exact oposite of Willow in terms of off-field stuff. I could see Johnny being a thorn in Wilson side for the rest of his career, if he comes this team. Kinda like Brady to Manning, or Joe Namath to Johnny Unitas.

Wilson isn't losing any sleep over a guy that's done nothing in this league. If anything he just makes Wilson look better, more wholesome.... Perfect little virgin.

Must be the New Testaments that says premarital sex is bad, but divorce is fine.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
My prediction is that he lands with Dallas, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in a 49ers uni. I think if he sits a year or two he can do some good things.
Dallas does make a lot of sense. Romo is going to be 36 next year, JJ loves him, etc... definitely could see that as being a fit.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Dallas does make a lot of sense. Romo is going to be 36 next year, JJ loves him, etc... definitely could see that as being a fit.

They deserve each other.
Would this be a indication that he was looked at during the draft? Oh boy.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Jerry Jones would pick him up the minute he is available and another reason the cowboys have sucked for the past 20 years

Plus he'd sell Jerseys in Dallas , and if the Cowboys could get back to running the ball with power, Manziel could be a quality "game manager', right now the Cowboys are hurting for QB help , I can see them taking a chance on Johnny
So, this upcoming game seconds as a scouting try out.

Skip! I'd rather take my chances and draft the local kid Goff. Have him sit a year with Gabbert as starter, then see if he's ready to take over.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

They deserve each other.

Yep. Not us, please.
If he beats us by 40 points,then we look at him.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
If he beats us by 40 points,then we look at him.

I didn't know he could play a game with a bottle in both hands.
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Well I'll give him this. He is the exact oposite of Willow in terms of off-field stuff. I could see Johnny being a thorn in Wilson side for the rest of his career, if he comes this team. Kinda like Brady to Manning, or Joe Namath to Johnny Unitas.

Wilson isn't losing any sleep over a guy that's done nothing in this league. If anything he just makes Wilson look better, more wholesome.... Perfect little virgin.

Must be the New Testaments that says premarital sex is bad, but divorce is fine.

Manziel, just an inch taller than Wilson, plays smaller than Wilson. He seems smaller, probably due to his lesser arm strength and lesser running ability.
Share 49ersWebzone