LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

9ers interested in Johnny Manziel?! You are joking right?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Actually this is interesting... but the team now belongs to Gabbert.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he'll be a cowboy, for sure. Jerry is hard for him.

He told them so at draft time.
Maybe someone in the organization sees Manziel as another Jeff Garcia. I hope not.
This is why our organization is top motch
Originally posted by crake49:
Maybe someone in the organization sees Manziel as another Jeff Garcia. I hope not.

If we had a QB whisperer , got in a time machine and brought coach mckittrick back, and a couple of all pro's on the O-Line, I'd feel somewhat comfortable about signing him ..I'd rather have Shaun hill back than Manziel
YYEEEEAAAAAAH BAAAAABYYYYY!

• nj9er
  • Veteran
We just kicked one player with substance abuse problems off the team that was actually good at football. I doubt this rumor as merit
I see zero chance of this happening. This has been Baalke's mo for awhile now. The niners inquire on just about every hot name out there every year but how often do these inquiries actually transpire into anything? The niners will not want to deal with the PR chaos that would ensue with this addition. No way he comes here. Not too mention I'm sure the niners are done with the drinkers for now, see Aldon.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
watch our team trade Gabbert straight up for Manziel
Originally posted by MikeD:

Cleveland would take that deal ...No Doubt .....bet they're still hurting over passing on Teddy Bridgewater
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Dec 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM ]

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by MikeD:

Nope we are going to trade them, Kap.

From one dude that has actually, you know, succeeded to a dude that needs to get clean and get serious.
we will sign by Johnny Manziel? Noooo!!!!!! He is very suck and his attitude is worst! He is party and whore party for violence women and affair his girlfriend.. we must not interested in Johnny Manziel!
Jed wants the Niners to win with class? LOL! Harbaugh already proved Jed is a liar! A mutual agreement with the departure of Harbaugh? LOL! Now they want Johnny football? That class act?! LOL!
I wouldn't Mind us bringing him in but I wouldn't trade anything higher than a 4th.

He'll be a Cowboy or patriot
  • Kense
  • Veteran
And the Manziel of the "past" is "classy"?
Originally posted by 9erred:
The article clearly states, the 9ers are one of the teams that showed interest in Manziel in the past. They did not say the present, the said in the past.

There is no way no how the team is even sniffing around Manziel now.
Share 49ersWebzone