LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

NFL Week 13 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
So why the hell are the Lions and Packers playing on Thursday in back to back weeks?
Piss poor line, no run game, and WR's that can't hold on to the ball equals a struggling Packers offense. Don't care who the QB is, you still have to block, catch, and run.
  • Stud
Packers.....unbelievable.

@SportsCenter
The Packers haven't trailed by 17 points in the 1st quarter since 2004.
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Piss poor line, no run game, and WR's that can't hold on to the ball equals a struggling Packers offense. Don't care who the QB is, you still have to block, catch, and run.

No no according to a bunch of zoners in the Seahawks thread only a weak ass QB like RW would struggle under those conditions.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

No no according to a bunch of zoners in the Seahawks thread only a weak ass QB like RW would struggle under those conditions.

• FL9er
  • Veteran

But I thought Ted Thompson was a top 5 GM?

Certainly better than Baalke.

You've got a stubborn coach (McCarthy) and a less than impressive roster outside of like 5 or 6 players.

Adam Schein, Pete Prisco and all those other people in the media that pick GB to win the NFC every year can take a Peter North style cumshot right in the eye. It takes more than a great QB to win a championship.
GB is screwed. Garbage!

Detroit is helping us out. They're playing themselves out of a top pick and Cooter is going to stick with Stafford. No QB for Detroit.
Originally posted by strickac:
GB is screwed. Garbage!

Detroit is helping us out. They're playing themselves out of a top pick and Cooter is going to stick with Stafford. No QB for Detroit.

Honestly, the Lions should take a QB early no matter what. I've said since week 8 that Dallas and Detriot should take Goff or Lynch if they're on the board. Nothing wrong with letting them guys sit behind Romo and Stafford for a season or even two. Sounds silly, I couldn't blame them for pulling the trigger.

Originally posted by FL9er:

But I thought Ted Thompson was a top 5 GM?

Certainly better than Baalke.

You've got a stubborn coach (McCarthy) and a less than impressive roster outside of like 5 or 6 players.

Adam Schein, Pete Prisco and all those other people in the media that pick GB to win the NFC every year can take a Peter North style cumshot right in the eye. It takes more than a great QB to win a championship.

I can't say how good Ted Thompson is or not. I haven't paid that much attention to their picks lately. My point mostly was that even the best QB in the league needs to be protected and he needs guys to make plays around him.
Honestly, the Lions should take a QB early no matter what. I've said since week 8 that Dallas and Detriot should take Goff or Lynch if they're on the board. Nothing wrong with letting them guys sit behind Romo and Stafford for a season or even two. Sounds silly, I couldn't blame them for pulling the trigger.

I think they both have much bigger needs. Dallas could use a RB to go with that dominate Oline.

Detroit needs to keep working on their defense. Their Dline is getting much better. They just need to keep building around that
[ Edited by strickac on Dec 3, 2015 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by strickac:

I think they both have much bigger needs. Dallas could use a RB to go with that dominate Oline.

Detroit needs to keep working on their defense. Their Dline is getting much better. They just need to keep building around that

Elliot is the only RB worth taking early, but you're kidding if you don't think they need to start looking for Romo's replacement.

Both Dallas and Detroit has to build their defenses and I couldn't blame them for taking a stud defensive player either. Just there is some major uncertainty at their QB position going forward. Dallas definitely needs to look at QB early. Romo is 36 and turning into glass.
  • Stud
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I think you're lost. Here you go:

Seahawks.net
lol Detroit choking
Share 49ersWebzone