LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

NFL Week 12 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Eagles quit. Especially on defense. Why in the world would he get rid of DJack, Maclin and Shady??? That is a Nasty good trio!! And they all fit his style of offense. Talk about an idiot. I feel sheepish for wanting him to work with Kap. I think Kelly is the new USC Coach in the next 40 Days or so.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I really hope the Panthers whoop the Cowboys and end this Cowboys to the playoffs now that Romo is back talk
I hope so but good things happen to dallas on tday. I think dallas will win today and the confidence will start to build exponentially. Im a Giants fan the rest of the year because I don't want the pukes winning the east
Ansah is a damn rhino. Move over Sober Aldon.
I hope Dallas wins. That combined with Detroit's win just improves our draft position.
Why isn't Chip double teaming Johnson? Wow. This is unacceptable. What a hype job Chip is.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ansah is a damn rhino. Move over Sober Aldon.

It seems Ziggy replaced Suh as the centerpiece of Lions defense
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Glad I'm not playing against Stafford or Calvin Johnson in Fantasy today
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
The Eagles quit. Especially on defense. Why in the world would he get rid of DJack, Maclin and Shady??? That is a Nasty good trio!! And they all fit his style of offense. Talk about an idiot. I feel sheepish for wanting him to work with Kap. I think Kelly is the new USC Coach in the next 40 Days or so.

I see him at LSU or The U before USC.
So Chip's getting coaching tips from Tomsula. Punts on 4th & 2 down by 31 points.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eagles' last eight quarters: Opponents 100, Philadelphia 27.

Wow. Down by 30 and philly runs the same exact running play on consecutive drives on 1st down with the same exact s**tty result.

Maybe we arent the worst team
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eagles' last eight quarters: Opponents 100, Philadelphia 27.

But the Eagles snapped the ball way faster

Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

I see him at LSU or The U before USC.

I like Kelly as a college coach, but I prefer we get Houston's coach or bring in Mario Cristobal.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Why isn't Chip double teaming Johnson? Wow. This is unacceptable. What a hype job Chip is.

I said that in the offseason

So much hype was made about all the eagles offseason moves and how he was a genius and even got more power.

And on the flipside we were getting s**t for moves yet they were uncontrollable

End result they are just as bad
Originally posted by teylo31:
Wow. Down by 30 and philly runs the same exact running play on consecutive drives on 1st down with the same exact s**tty result.

Maybe we arent the worst team

Maybe we aren't the masters of self sabotage. Philly is making a push for that title. I'd still give the nod to us for now though.
Share 49ersWebzone