LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

NFL Week 11 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I don't know whether to love or hate the jags colors.

Jags 28
Titans 17
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

lol
Originally posted by jrg:

Is Bortles ever going to throw to Hurns (or Robinson for that matter)? Is effing up my fantasy football stupid dumbass.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Might not be a bad game, both teams should matchup well.

Wait did I say this.... I take it back!!! (Thursday Night FB seemed to be getting better, guess not)
3rd year in a row we get Titans at Jaguars on Thursday night
I started Hurns in fantasy so this is the one time I wish the QB would stop going through his progressions and just target his top 2 receivers only. The quality of these TNFs get worse and worse the later in the season because now these players really can't recover on a 4-day turnaround after playing 10 or 11 games.
I'd take Bortles or Mariotta on the Niners in a heartbeat.
this

ive always hated TNF - i mean ok it makes sense to kick off the year but the players dont have time to recover playing an important game on TNF must really suck
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I started Hurns in fantasy so this is the one time I wish the QB would stop going through his progressions and just target his top 2 receivers only. The quality of these TNFs get worse and worse the later in the season because now these players really can't recover on a 4-day turnaround after playing 10 or 11 games.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Right. Talented young players. Get better talent around them, watch the wins come in
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Nov 19, 2015 at 7:08 PM ]
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

This kinda daydreaming gets me caught up.
Bortles looks better every time I see him. Impressive young QB.

If Gus can fix their defense, they'll actually be a contendor. Getting Fowler back next year should help a lot. He has the skills to dominate as a pass rusher.
Why do the jags refuse to throw the ball when they have 1st and goal?? Who runs on 3rd and goal at the 3???
Originally posted by est1985:
Why do the jags refuse to throw the ball when they have 1st and goal?? Who runs on 3rd and goal at the 3???

Jimmy Raye liked that call.
Share 49ersWebzone