LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

NFL Week 11 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Gonna have to go to a bar to watch our Niners, but the side by side game with Packers/Vikings and Chiefs/Chargers should be fun.
One of the AFC South teams gonna win the division at 7-9 and be in the playoffs.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Hoping Mariota lights Jax up.
Titans @ Jacksonville?

Geesh....may skip Thursday Night Football this week. Guess I'll watch for a series or two and see how it goes, but.....
The Bengals-Cardinals matchup gives us the chance to see if the Bengals are legit, we know Arizona is.
Dubs v. Clippers

Not even Tenn and Jag fans want to see this matchup.
16 years is an eternity in terms of how time moves in the NFL, but it's hard to believe the Titans at Jaguars was the AFC Championship game match up once upon a time.
200$ on the Jags
Wow the Jags actually have fans.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
16 years is an eternity in terms of how time moves in the NFL, but it's hard to believe the Titans at Jaguars was the AFC Championship game match up once upon a time.

Easy to forget the Jags were one of the better teams for a minute. Titans had their number that year, but failed to capitalize on their opportunity.

I understand how bad that feels given recent 49ers history.
Might not be a bad game, both teams should matchup well.
Eddie George, these colours (Colour-rush) I like
Damn it was a mistake taking VD over Delanie.
This is the first Titans game i have seen in a million years,well since Vince Young played for them whenever that was
Share 49ersWebzone