LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Cards vs Seahawks tonight: who do we root for and why?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs Seahawks tonight: who do we root for and why?

If we can't win the West then I hope ANYBODY but Sherman the A**hole and company win it! I would LOVE to see the Sh*thawks knocked out of the playoffs EARLY.

From a 49ers standpoint, a Hawks loss and we (by a miracle) beat 'em next week then THEY are in the cellar and we are not! I say GO CARDS!

standings:
Cards 6-2
Rams 4-4
Hawks 4-4
49ers 3-6
[ Edited by LenCat on Nov 15, 2015 at 12:07 PM ]
Seahawks. Keeping the Cardinals from running away with it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Root for the Cardinals. We don't want the Seachickens to make the playoffs.
Why? The Seahawk fans , especially these bandwagon fans I see up here since moving to the Northwest are the most clueless, rude, arrogant bunch of jerks I have run across. I have watched games around the country and have had the opportunity to interact with fans of many teams. I cant believe these ass clowns. There are teams and fan bases I don't care for, but the Seahawks make me want to puke.

I wouldn't root for the Seahawks to win a game unless it guaranteed our team a playoff spot, and eliminated them at the same time. I root for anyone playing the Seahawks.
The cardinals because we like the seahawks much less
Originally posted by niners94:
Seahawks. Keeping the Cardinals from running away with it.

and getting the Hawks back in it?
Cardinals.

My dislike of the Seahawks seems to grow stronger all the time. But I did still find myself rooting for the Seahawks over the Cowboys. My dislike for the Cowboys is so long standing that when it came down to crunch time, I just couldn't root for Dallas.

.....of course, I wasn't rooting for Seattle, just not booing them as much. Can you root for both teams involved to lose?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Idgaf
12 year olds need to be b***h slapped back to reality.

So AZ for me.
Cards, 49ers won't catch whoever wins the NFC West but have a shot at a wild card. And F#$K seattle, F@3k them.

Tie lol
I'll root for the Seahawks. As bad as their fanbase is, no fanbase has a larger collection of fairweather idiots than Arizona does.
AZ definitely! Seahawk fans very unlikable for some reason.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Seahawks. A 3 game winning streak puts them at 7-4. Would love to see the fanbase get hyped up only to be letdown in the playoffs again.
f**k them both
Share 49ersWebzone