LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

NFL Week 10 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Texans pass rush was on fire and Andy pissed his pants.
LOL at Watt's new name for Dalton. So stupid but Dalton got pissed over it.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 16, 2015 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:

What was it? I missed all this.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

JJ said the Texans defense made the Red Rifle, the apparent nickname of Dalton, change into a Red Rider BB gun and this was Dalton's response to it...

"I'm disappointed in him because of the integrity of the game. I have a lot of respect for him. He's a really good player. There are a lot of kids and a lot of people who look up to him, and for him to make comments like that, he's just showing that's acceptable to say that kind of stuff. It's disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that. So, that's all I'm going to say about that. I think J.J is a good player, but for him to be one of the best in the league and to show that integrity, it shows what he's about, and that's disappointing."

JJ did say that Dalton was a great quarterback like right after he called him the Red Rider BB gun as well.

JJ said the Texans defense made the Red Rifle, the apparent nickname of Dalton, change into a Red Rider BB gun and this was Dalton's response to it...

"I'm disappointed in him because of the integrity of the game. I have a lot of respect for him. He's a really good player. There are a lot of kids and a lot of people who look up to him, and for him to make comments like that, he's just showing that's acceptable to say that kind of stuff. It's disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that. So, that's all I'm going to say about that. I think J.J is a good player, but for him to be one of the best in the league and to show that integrity, it shows what he's about, and that's disappointing."

JJ did say that Dalton was a great quarterback like right after he called him the Red Rider BB gun as well.

Sounds like dalton is the kind of guy that wants a trophy at the end of the year for coming in 6th place. lol

Sounds like dalton is the kind of guy that wants a trophy at the end of the year for coming in 6th place. lol

He's got it like 3 or 4 years running now right? Gotta keep the streak alive!
JJ Watt is a John Cena looking meathead
Share 49ersWebzone