LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

NFL Week 10 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Peters? How? Dudes given up like 6 TDs

Struggled against Antonio Brown and AJ Green, but he's been pretty good this year and has a few picks. Darby has played well and has good ball skills too, but it's much easier playing corner with the Bills' pass rush. They get tons of pressure rushing 4.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Sad that Fitzpatrick looks better than any qb on our roster

He does? LOL, Fitzpatrick is crap. I'd take Gabbert or Kaep over him.
i wouldnt

Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by harryj:
i wouldnt

jets have a really good O-line, power RB, and two tall athletic Pro Bowl Caliber WRs.

FItz is pretty solid though but can be rather inconsistent
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Sad that Fitzpatrick looks better than any qb on our roster

He's not bad when Chan Gailey is the OC. And let's face it his WRs and OL (OL is best in the league) are much better then SF.

If SF had a better OC and OL I think Blaine could at the very least be as good as him.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Struggled against Antonio Brown and AJ Green, but he's been pretty good this year and has a few picks. Darby has played well and has good ball skills too, but it's much easier playing corner with the Bills' pass rush. They get tons of pressure rushing 4.

It's not like KC doesn't have some top pass rushers either man...peters has 3 INT heck Acker has 3 INT with not much helping in the pass rush department...peters gives up too many TDs, he will get better.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wes welker is ready to go

Lacy is inactive today. Has a sore groin or something. Good thing I added Starks in fantasy this week.
  • frenz
  • Veteran
So I pretty much normally DGAF about any games aside from the Niners each week.. And now it's bye week and all I want to do is watch football. Dammit. Now I gotta figure out which game is worth watching.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Lacy is inactive today. Has a sore groin or something. Good thing I added Starks in fantasy this week.

Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Want Wilkerson so badly. He looked insanely quick for a guy who weighs 315 on that last sack

Watched him against the Bills, he is definitely a break the bank player. He would put the Niner D back in the top 5.
Nice job NFL, classy stuff.
Originally posted by harryj:
i wouldnt

me either. Gabbert's looks better
Originally posted by frenz:
So I pretty much normally DGAF about any games aside from the Niners each week.. And now it's bye week and all I want to do is watch football. Dammit. Now I gotta figure out which game is worth watching.

The early games are sh(!.
Johnny forgot to throw the football mid throw
Share 49ersWebzone