LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 155 users in the forums

How would the Faithful feel about bringing in Ray Rice

Shop 49ers game tickets

How would the Faithful feel about bringing in Ray Rice

We are signing people practically off of the street so why not a motivated Rice?
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
no, not after mcdonald, aldon, and brooks troubles
No would rather give joseph randle or dri archer or even robert turbin a shot.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Nov 10, 2015 at 3:08 PM ]
Not a half bad idea. But I see that I'm clearly in the minority, so I will shut my corn hole.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Nov 10, 2015 at 3:28 PM ]
Pass. Even before the domestic violence incident, he looked washed up. His last year in Baltimore he was awful.

Still only 28 years old, but he's racked up a ton of mileage going back to his Rutgers days. He's done.
not classy enough
no
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
no way.. but you guys know as well as i do,, IF we would ever do this, we would be crucified from all quarters of the world,,, however you wait and see, the patriots will sign him and praise will be heaped upon them as being a brave franchise and the best place where ray can turn his life around.
  • thl408
If you hate the front office, then vote Yes. You want the FO to be bombed with criticism, anger, and negative attention.
Nope....not in a million years. Don't need dudes that have documented evidence of hitting women. It's just not worth it.

Let him wear 80
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think we should sign him. He could help the team win. I don't look to gladiators for morality and ethics. He f**ked up. He's paid his dues. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
No would rather give joseph randle or dri archer or even robert turbin a shot.

Randle got suspended 4 games for conduct. No point in that. lol
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Pass. Even before the domestic violence incident, he looked washed up. His last year in Baltimore he was awful.

Still only 28 years old, but he's racked up a ton of mileage going back to his Rutgers days. He's done.
This
  • HERN
  • Veteran
There's no room for pro bowlers on this roster, there's plenty of players working at foot locker that need a job.
Share 49ersWebzone