There are 174 users in the forums

Who believes Denise Debartolo-York and John York should sell the team? back to Eddie D?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who believes Denise Debartolo-York and John York should sell the team? back to Eddie D?

Is ownership the core issue for this team?

If you had an option would you go with a blast from the past (Eddie D), stay put with the York's, or sell to a different owner? You can use the poll to cast your vote or you can input another option as well.

Your thoughts?
Mods, please move this to Niner Talk.
The ONLY way this team gets sold is if Eddie D gets the team back, and I highly doubt that happens. So we are stuck with Jed, unless Dad says enough is enough and steps back to hire a pure football mind for the EVERYTHING related to football, and let's Jed handle the non-footbal issues with the team.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Mods, move this to Fantasyland because it's not happening.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

This. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money being made...

This. f**k it, can I win the lottery too while we're at it. The odds might actually be better than the York's selling.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This ship has sailed.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
eddie d is a convicted felon, he'll never own another team
I believe Eddie said he wasnt interested a few years ago anyway. Love em to death tho. If it was possible, which its not, others come to mind. Can we stop w these threads already?
Should have been sold to Larry Ellison years ago

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

This. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money being made...

This +1. No way the Yorks sell.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I would guess keeping the 49ers in family would give us hope. I would like to see Denise have Jed step down & bring in Eddie to school his nephew. However I don't really believe that the answers to our future lies in the past different eras
Originally posted by Nes49:
I would guess keeping the 49ers in family would give us hope. I would like to see Denise have Jed step down & bring in Eddie to school his nephew. However I don't really believe that the answers to our future lies in the past different eras

The same brother she refused to sell the team back to? Whose legacy her husband and son have been busily trying to take apart?

Yeah I dont think that the Debartolo's have many of those warm and fuzzy 7th Heaven type moments.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2015 at 7:45 AM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The same brother she refused to sell the team back to? Whose legacy her husband and son have been busily trying to take apart?

Yeah I dont think that the Debartolo's have many of those warm and fuzzy 7th Heaven type moments.

I not familiar as to how that went down...or how bad it got. I only seen Denise @ a Peet's Coffee in San Francisco & she paid for my drink. I seen one TV interview with John York & he use f-cking graphs & pie charts in regards to REVENUE not football. I still think Jed can grow into his role - as young as he is. The question is can he learn from this.
  • Ike49
Who thinks sex is good?
Who thinks lots of money in your bank is good?
Who thinks there should be a cure for cancer?
Who thinks puppies are cute?
Who thinks Justin Bieber has the voice of an angel?
Who thinks fire is hot?
Who thinks John Holmes was hung like a horse?
Who thinks anal examines should be performed by doctors with small hands?
Who thinks Richard Pryor was hilarious?
Who thinks chocolate cake is yummy?
Who thinks Lance Bass should enter a wiener eating contest?
Share 49ersWebzone