LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Todd Gurley

Shop 49ers game tickets
Todd Gurley is going to be running all over us next week if we play arm tackling.

Look what happened to the Browns today:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015102501/2015/REG7/browns@rams#menu=drivechart%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000565353&tab=videos
I'm just pissed I traded him away in my fantasy league
I have visions of Wilhoite with cleat marks all over him. Let's hope Bowman looks like his old self.
Without Bethea, it will be a long day containing the run.
Originally posted by stud85:
Without Bethea, it will be a long day containing the run.

Wheres Chazboner with dat laugh gif.

Bethea lol

Yeah he can tackle but he can't cover fo shti.
Don't wanna hype up a kid fresh out of college too much... But if he stays healthy, he has great written all over him… Special talent.
Thats what a few years of 8-8 will get you.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Carlos Hyde is good, but Todd Gurley is just on a different level, the dude is huge with super long strides and lightning fast.

I have to tip my hat off to the Rams front office. That was an outstanding move!!
He will destroy us to set up many first downs. This could get ugly.He is 5 star! Better then Freeman & Hyde..

So fast and has a step that is so crisp.

I shutter to think what the score could be if they click against our defense.
IBthreadmove

Looks like the best back since AP. Total physical freak of nature, defenders just slide off him cuz he's too big and fast.
Originally posted by znk916:
Looks like the best back since AP. Total physical freak of nature, defenders just slide off him cuz he's too big and fast.

Yep!

Was saying that before the draft Enjoyed watching this kid play at Georgia. Will not enjoy watching him run against the 49ers

Then again we do have a knack at shutting down AP....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by znk916:

Yep!

Was saying that before the draft Enjoyed watching this kid play at Georgia. Will not enjoy watching him run against the 49ers

Then again we do have a knack at shutting down AP....

we've had a knack at shutting down the run in general for the past 6 years.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Will score two td's against us.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
We shouldve made a play for him at draft time.
Obvious HOF talent level was evident. Dude is a cross between arian foster and eric dickerson. At draft time, it was gurley-with-a-knee, then everyone else.

Nobody here wanted him because of hyde, but i pointed out that you never pass on a rare talent because you may end up facing him often, and thats what will happen to us. Hes gonna ruin many days for us--hes that good. But, hey, thats no surprise; it was there to see during his college play. Super-elite dude.
Baalke wouldve did well to pay big to get him--worth it.
Share 49ersWebzone