LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

NFL Week 7 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cardinals still suck
Glad the Cards won. Heartbreaker for Seahawks fans .
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cardinals still suck

They're not impressive. They may yet choke the division.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Ravens should be a better team record-wise, but have failed in the clutch in nearly every game. 6 losses by only a combined 30 points.

That's it? One of SF losses (vs AZ) is greater than six of Ravens combined losses. Ugh!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Ravens should be a better team record-wise, but have failed in the clutch in nearly every game. 6 losses by only a combined 30 points.
Sounds familiar . . .
(Hawks 4 losses by a combined 20 points)
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
That's it? One of SF losses (vs AZ) is greater than six of Ravens combined losses. Ugh!

I know! crazy stat, but true.

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Sounds familiar . . .
(Hawks 4 losses by a combined 20 points)

Yup, sucks when it happens but I'd rather lose a heartbreaker than get blown out. Seahawks can rebound, they've been close in every game. Ravens dug themselves too deep a grave, they're done.
Originally posted by trooper49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cardinals still suck

They're not impressive. They may yet choke the division.

Just looking at the remaining strength of schedule, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rams finish ahead of the Cards . . .

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ranking/future-sos-by-other
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Just looking at the remaining strength of schedule, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rams finish ahead of the Cards . . .

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ranking/future-sos-by-other

Hmm... interesting. I still don't believe STL will win the divsion, but maybe it'll come down to STL and SEA battling for a wildcard spot.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I feel bad for that Ravens defense. Get a good stop, special teams turns it over. Then they shut down like 6-7 plays in a row to have flag after flag thrown until Arizona finally takes it in (and even that one had a flag).

We want Arizona to win.

True, but fairly. Win with assist by refs completely unfair.

Seahawkk fans don't deserve fair.

They've been given too many gifts.

The Niners had an amazing run of 5 SB championships. Fair would be not letting them play in the playoffs (or any team with 5+ SBs) until the other teams caught up. How's that for fair?

Reading about how the Seahawks have been given too many gifts when the Seahawks have won ONE championship. Is like starving kids in Africa listening to Americans complaining about the fact that they get free food meanwhile they had a lifetime to eat luxuriously. As far as I'm concerned the Seahawks could three-peat and it still wouldn't be fair because it'd still be 5>4. People like to think they are more special or deserving than another person, but really the only thing that separates most of us...is where the hell we were born and raised.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Oct 27, 2015 at 11:06 AM ]
Edit...
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Nov 2, 2015 at 7:43 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone