LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

NFL Week 6 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just saw a comment on the Twitter feed of this game who I think is in Atlanta beat writer. He said the Saints are taking away Ryan's first reads and the first open read is a huge part of the Falcons offense. Hmm...sounds familiar. I guess other teams aren't so different after all along with other QBs.
Where did this Davante Freeman guy come from
Levitre has vastly improved atl's o line
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He's a second-year guy out of FSU. I sure as hell am glad he's on my fantasy team.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Levitre has vastly improved atl's o line

they are getting blown up from what i have seen
And how many points did NOLA score off T.O.'s tonight ... ATL, on Prime Time

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ATL is gonna roll NO

So far it appears as if NO is gonna roll ATL. lol

Not quite

• Stud
Wow. Falcons were pathetic. How were they 5-0? Thier secondary is worse than ours. Plus have they realized they're not going to win games consistently being behind in the 4th quarter?
  • Stud
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
And how many points did NOLA score off T.O.'s tonight ... ATL, on Prime Time

Zero. But those 2 turnovers were in the red zone so they took off 14 possible points for the Fatlanta Falcons.
[ Edited by Stud on Oct 15, 2015 at 8:28 PM ]

Four picks after Brandon Thomas!

The number one point watching Falcon-Saints game was can we do everything in our power to sign Sean Payton as the next 49er coach. He has a killer instinct and knows how to run an offense. Maybe we can make it a package deal and throw in Brees if Kap doesn't move forward.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Jimmy Graham's in tears seeing his HOF numbers disappear with a mediocre QB in Seattle.

Very true. Not to say he was on a HOF path but if he intends to he needs to get out of there after this season

Bigger so is you gotta ask yourself why did they trade for him. Some people here gobble on Schneiders nuts and trash baalke. Maybe, just maybe the gm gets the players and its up to the coach after that
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Four picks after Brandon Thomas!

I dont think anyone was gaga over freeman last year
Originally posted by ninerjok:
He's a second-year guy out of FSU. I sure as hell am glad he's on my fantasy team.

I benched him because I thought his workload going into Thursday had been really really high with a healthy Tevin Coleman who he was splitting touches with early in the season.
Originally posted by Stud:
Wow. Falcons were pathetic. How were they 5-0? Thier secondary is worse than ours. Plus have they realized they're not going to win games consistently being behind in the 4th quarter?

THey have been down double digits in the 4th quarter in most of their games, they were lucky they werent 0-5 going into this game
Share 49ersWebzone