There are 182 users in the forums

NFL Week 5 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
TCU kid can cover

He followed AB all over the field and shut him down. Verrett is a baller just gotta stay on the field.
That takes some serious balls to run a direct snap to Bell knowing time will expire. That play was literally 1 inch from not scoring.
Talk about an unlikely series of events.....wow.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
That takes some serious balls to run a direct snap to Bell knowing time will expire. That play was literally 1 inch from not scoring.

I didn't like the play call, but I love how aggressive Tomilin is.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Talk about an unlikely series of events.....wow.

Vick suddenly caught fire late, after stinking it up majority of the game... Crazy!!!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I didn't like the play call, but I love how aggressive Tomilin is.

I like him as a coach but you take the good with the bad, that attitude lost them the game against the Ravens.
  • Stud
And we complained when we let Eli Manning lead a game winning drive against us. The Chargers D just gave up a game winning drive to Michael Vick. MICHAEL VICK!
The Chargers' defenders have stones for hands. They should have picked off Michael Vick at least 2 more times during the game, but always dropped the ball. Vick played horrible for the first 50 minutes of the game, but responded with a great final drive to win the game. Next week's game against the Cardinals is going to get ugly, though if he doesn't raise his level tremendously.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Oct 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone