LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

NFL Week 5 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Whats so special about JJ Watt????

So far this season, not much. Have you notice anything different, that that teams are doing to him ???

I mean dude gets so much press and blah blah blah and I never see him impact a game? I see teams run on the Texans, I see teams pass on the Texans. Basically he is a good DE but not a difference maker the way Justin Smith was or Reggie White was. Even Aldon Smith is scarier then Watt.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

So far this season, not much. Have you notice anything different, that that teams are doing to him ???

I mean dude gets so much press and blah blah blah and I never see him impact a game? I see teams run on the Texans, I see teams pass on the Texans. Basically he is a good DE but not a difference maker the way Justin Smith was or Reggie White was. Even Aldon Smith is scarier then Watt.

That's why I asked, if you notice if opposing 'O' Lines are doing something different this season ...
because these eyes, saw him Beasting (no such Word ;D ), during the 2012-13. and 2013-14
seasons. Anyway, I would not mind, if we had him on our 'D' Line this year ... couldn't hurt ???
Gore with the chop block on JJ watt. Nullifies a completion just like that Bomb from Alex to ginn on Thanksgiving , 2011.

Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for SportOvaFilmTV.
Clowney starting to show up big, looks impressive
Indy channeling the "Over the Hill Gang" so far this game ...
Forty Y.O. QB, 40 Y.O. Kicker, and a supposed old WR !
Originally posted by Jcool:

And 1-3?
Indy's 51, killed those Ribs ... maybe Hoyer can give the team a spark ???
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

And 1-3?

And what is your point? 1-3 doesn't change the fact that JJ Watt is the most dominate DL in the game.
why is hoyer in?

And what is your point? 1-3 doesn't change the fact that JJ Watt is the most dominate DL in the game.

My point is Watt is much overated. Yes he is a Good DE but he's not a gamechanger.
@Ron Mexico, See post #23 ...
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Oct 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM ]

And 1-3?

wtf is going on lol

how does a DE and a teams record go together, hes not a QB or coach
Originally posted by RonMexico:
why is hoyer in?

Mallet got popped in the ribs & came off the field for a play... Hoyer came in & started making some completions/plays & has been in ever since...

Mallet is sulking on the sideline
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

My point is Watt is much overated. Yes he is a Good DE but he's not a gamechanger.

Since 2012, Watt leads the NFL in Sacks, QB hits, QB knockdowns, TFL & batted passes. But yeah keep thinking he is overrated.
Share 49ersWebzone