LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Dolphins out of control yet again

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mod
  • Veteran
Philbin has no leadership skills whatsoever if this is true lol

To let a starter disrespect a practice squad player is total b******t... and then he has the gall to tell them to go easy?

I'd tell Tannehill to put up or shut up. No room for s**t talking when you're getting punked
Originally posted by mod:

To let a starter disrespect a practice squad player is total b******t... and then he has the gall to tell them to go easy?

I'd tell Tannehill to put up or shut up. No room for s**t talking when you're getting punked

Now tanny's body guard is gone they're gonna rip him hard.
to think they almost had Bowels .....Bowls.......Bowles........whatever.
Lol at the Dolphins organization,remember when they traded Vontae Davis for some scrub picks and than Vontae Davis turned into Batman at the Colts
Originally posted by mod:

Tannehill flips a b***h when practice squad players pick him off and demeans them. Tom Brady paid practice squad players when they would pick him off. Slight difference in philosophy really.
The new coach has implemented Oklahoma drills into practice. . . and so it begins
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
The new coach has implemented Oklahoma drills into practice. . . and so it begins

LOL, I just heard about that. Talk about doing a complete 180 from lovable but somewhat senile grandpa Philbin. Good night sweet Dan Campbell, your coaching career will be short and swift.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

LOL, I just heard about that. Talk about doing a complete 180 from lovable but somewhat senile grandpa Philbin. Good night sweet Dan Campbell, your coaching career will be short and swift.

that's shades of singletary right there. i remember it forced heitmann into retirement and injured willis for almost half the season. new details emerging from the situation looked like p squad defense wasn't exactly innocent
Can we hire Philbin to unf**k our offense? He can't be any worse than what we have right now
The Dolphins fell off the radar quickly this season. I thought their QB was going to take them to the next level. The Niners aren't too far from this situation. Oh by the way Coach Harbaugh pitched his 3rd straight shutout.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for FL9er.
There's one team out there that's a bigger dumpster fire than the 49ers!
TOUCHDOWN BENGALS!
I'm struggling to follow this noble sport, please forgive, but did the dolphins play this weekend, why did I think they had a bye? Bengals? That's not fair, I love this new coach and think they'll turn it around.
Share 49ersWebzone