LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Chicago Bears Fire Sale

Shop 49ers game tickets
Recent reports said that the Bears are willing to trade most players on their team in an effort to rebuild.

Anyone you guys think bears wouldnt mind letting go of that could help this team not be so much of an embarrassment this year?

I would love Kyle Long on the 49ers.
Cutler

• Antix
  • Veteran
An olineman. Pass rusher maybe.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Cutler

Originally posted by Antix:
An olineman. Pass rusher maybe.

yep my thoughts exactly. Maybe lamar houston? hasnt been that good but did well in Oakland. He could probably need a change of scenery
lol we are rebuilding as well.
We should be doing the same thing. Chicago hurt themselves by winning today.
  • Ike49
Oline?
There has to be one OLine guy??
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

This. No need for any of Chicago's garbage. If anything I'd like to see the 49ers play more and more of their young guys and see what they can offer. Don't call it tanking.....call it player development.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 4, 2015 at 8:38 PM ]

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
lol we are rebuilding as well.

we are in way better position than the bears. they have so many holes. I think all we need is a OT and pass rusher. throw in a high draft pick rookie QB and we are in business
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

This. No need for any of Chicago's garbage. If anything I'd like to see the 49ers play more and more of their young guys and see what they can offer. Don't call it tanking.....call it player development.

Seriously, other than Vernon Davis I'd like to see Baalke unload Antone Bethea, Tramaine Brock, Michael Wilhoite, TJE, Shareece Wright and Vance McDonald.
Only player on that entire team that would improve the Niners is their lineman long. That's it. I would say Bennett but if Vernon was on that offense he could outplay him in his sleep
On a one year contract I would take Matt Forte. And there must be someone in their O line.
trade for Kyle Long and move Boone back to RG, and when Kilgore comes back, move Martin to LG ...Long and Boone on the right side would allow us to get back to pounding the ball hard
Share 49ersWebzone