LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Who is ur 2nd team, who should b mine?

Shop 49ers game tickets
As long as it's not like my brothers old girlfriend. She was a "niner fan" but her secondary team was the seahawks because she "likes Washington" and the raiders because her family liked the raiders
No seconds.
Great work guys, you all passed the test
*pulls off mask
*is Joe Montana
The only way I could really see someone having a second team, is if you were forced to move (family/job/whatever) to a new city and after however many years it takes for you to accept the fact that the new place is your home (especially if you lived there longer than your original hometown), and that home team wasn't a rival with your current favorite team. At this point I haven't had to do that yet.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Oct 3, 2015 at 11:39 AM ]
Don't really have one. Follow the chiefs for alex Smith. Don't lose any sleep if they lose.
A 2nd team? Dafuq

Niners ride or die, f*ck the rest
2nd team? Wtf is that? Also, there is no actual 49ers fan over 20 that has anything less than an extreme dislike for Dallas.
49ers and only the 49ers.
Originally posted by suncoast49er:
Aussies seem to stick with whatever team they first support, I've known guys that will not change even after 30 years without a premiership because that is their team...we seem much more loyal than what I've read on these forums since becoming a 49ers fan, but now 49ers will always be my team...if Hayne moves, that will be my 2nd team

Tennessee Titans. I lived in Nashville, Titans fans were a lot of fun, was treated well even the one time the 49ers played there with the GOAT Ken Dorsey at QB. Love the city, have no real negative feelings toward the franchise.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 3, 2015 at 12:34 PM ]

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by suncoast49er:
Aussies seem to stick with whatever team they first support, I've known guys that will not change even after 30 years without a premiership because that is their team...we seem much more loyal than what I've read on these forums since becoming a 49ers fan, but now 49ers will always be my team...if Hayne moves, that will be my 2nd team

Welcome
Don't cheer for another team, but If I did, I'd go with the Chicago Bears. Lived there for 8 years. Went to a few games. Many friends and family are Bears fans.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Wtf 2nd team ? You think this is some kind of joke ?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Cant handle a little 1-2 start and some blowouts?
My 2nd team?? Are u serious??

Since you ask I'll have to say it's the San Francisco GIANTS. PERIOD.
Share 49ersWebzone