LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Is the Saints' secondary more Kawakami than the niners' dbs?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is the Saints' secondary more Kawakami than the niners' dbs?

_(ツ)_/¯
+
[ Edited by 16to87 on Oct 2, 2015 at 7:15 AM ]
Couldn't both be true?
Originally posted by 16to87:
+

The 49ers have more of a scheme issue, the Saints have a "weve been in the same system and still suck" issue.

They blew a 1st rounder on Vaccaro who has been terrible, a somewhat upgraded Taylor Mays and then they dropped a 2nd rounder last year on Stanley Jean Baptiste who isnt even on the roster anymore. Whats left isnt very inspiring, including the always injured Jairus Byrd who is earning a hefty salary to basically not play.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Dem teddies doe.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 16to87:
+

The 49ers have more of a scheme issue, the Saints have a "weve been in the same system and still suck" issue.

They blew a 1st rounder on Vaccaro who has been terrible, a somewhat upgraded Taylor Mays and then they dropped a 2nd rounder last year on Stanley Jean Baptiste who isnt even on the roster anymore. Whats left isnt very inspiring, including the always injured Jairus Byrd who is earning a hefty salary to basically not play.

Phoenix I've been saying this in the Baalke thread. My buddy is a Saints fan and he has been telling me for months how awful their drafting has been. They have more players from their '06 draft left on the team than the past few drafts outside 2015 combined. Saints will be in a fire sale very soon.
Share 49ersWebzone