LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

NFL Week 4 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
I watch college football and the refs make quick decisions and keep the flow the game going .When there is a disputed call the results happen in a flash. The refs seem to have control of the game. Whereas in the NFL the refs are so afraid of making a mistake they hesitate at the most crucial times. Replays take 3 commercials and when they get back to the action they still don't make the call. The NFL used to brag how this official is a lawyer and this one is a principal, why not get full time officials, they can certainly afford it.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
After sleeping on it, I'm not too worried.

Sure, 2-2 is way better than 1-3, but I don't see Seattle even having a prayer to win the superbowl this year.

I think it's just being screamed about because it was the sole game on, but the reality is, we watched what SHOULD HAVE BEEN two 1-3 teams play last night.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Also, as long as the NFL does SOMETHING in regards to the referee, I don't see Seattle getting away with s**t in the future.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Also, as long as the NFL does SOMETHING in regards to the referee, I don't see Seattle getting away with s**t in the future.

You must not have been paying attention to seattle the last 3 years or so
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:

You must not have been paying attention to seattle the last 3 years or so

My point is, Seattle looks far worse this year than in any of the last "3 years or so".

I just feel that it's going to take more than this one gift from the football gawdz to carry them this year.
[ Edited by TyCore on Oct 6, 2015 at 9:38 AM ]
My point is, Seattle looks far worse this year than in any of the last "3 years or so".

I just feel that it's going to take more than this one gift from the football gawdz to carry them this year.

I hope you're right, but I wouldn't count on it. I'll believe their their luck has run out when it happens.
Originally posted by SFrush:
It's really sad watching Calvin Johnson decline.

What happened to em? String of injuries?
Meanwhile in oakland, Aldon Smith keeps playing.
Share 49ersWebzone