LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Last team you want winning the super bowl at Levi's stadium?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Last team you want winning the super bowl at Levi's stadium?

Seattle, with Dallas coming in close 2nd.

Once Pete the Cheat and loud mouth Sherman leave that team, DAL moves up to #1 spot.
Sea
Raiders? Lol
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

I'm ok with the Seahawks having a Lombardi.

Lol dafuq?
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Oct 2, 2015 at 6:55 AM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I'd be happy if the Seapukes had their hearts ripped from them again by losing in embarrassing fashion in the final seconds at Levis stadium. And then the 1-3's slip into obscurity for eternity...
Please. Not the Seahawks, Cowboys, Raiders, Broncos or Giants.
Seacawks by a thousand miles. Then Dallas and probably Pats after that. Only other teams with a legit chance of winning it all; GB, AZ, PITT, DEN, (maybe) INDY and possibly CAR or BUFF. None of those would really bother me. Oh forgot, CINCY could get there with how they look so far. Only problem is Dalton goes potato in playoffs.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Oct 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM ]
Cincy is 0-2 in the big game, with both losses to the 49ers. It would be sort of poetic for them to win their first in our house.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Seacawks by a thousand miles. Then Dallas and probably Pats after that. Only other teams with a legit chance of winning it all; GB, AZ, PITT, DEN, (maybe) INDY and possibly CAR or BUFF. None of those would really bother me. Oh forgot, CINCY could get there with how they look so far. Only problem is Dalton goes potato in playoffs.

Yes.

But this season will be telling as Dalton is looking better by all accounts even to his detractors.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Cincy is 0-2 in the big game, with both losses to the 49ers. It would be sort of poetic for them to win their first in our house.

True.

I want to see Cincy win the big one.
LOL @ the Raiders being on the poll.

Tell'em to move the SB over to the Raiders if we ant in it!! Levi's will be closed in Feb. due to grass growing!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Tell'em to move the SB over to the Raiders if we ant in it!! Levi's will be closed in Feb. due to grass growing!

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 3, 2015 at 6:49 AM ]
cowboys
seahawks
Bungles or Falcons.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the results lol.
Share 49ersWebzone