There are 213 users in the forums

NFL Week 2 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets

Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by xberesx:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
thank god we have kap and not this luck bum

No kidding

I remember last season when everyone said Kap couldn't lick Luck's nuts when it came to playing QB. Myself and a few other guys pointed out just how interception prone Luck was and how he crumbled in the big games or outside his division. Ahhhh memories #goodtimes
Wow just heard that Luck's passer rating 35.4 when pressured

No kidding

I remember last season when everyone said Kap couldn't lick Luck's nuts when it came to playing QB. Myself and a few other guys pointed out just how interception prone Luck was and how he crumbled in the big games or outside his division. Ahhhh memories #goodtimes

This! I've been saying this s**t for two years! They've been telling us how great he is, anointing him the next Montana. I've been saying he's the next Carson Palmer, Good yards and a bunch of turnovers! So many Niner fans s**t on Kaep yet he rarely turns it over and balls in the playoffs! Luck does neither.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

No kidding

Wow just heard that Luck's passer rating 35.4 when pressured

Most turnovers in the league since 2014.

The media tho continues to be like: Luck makes a ton of mistakes; "He's trying to do to much", Kap makes ONE mistake; "He's stupid".
  • buck
  • Veteran
Luck is off to a horrible star. I do not think that he is as bad as he has played in the first two games of the season. I am sure that he will improve his game as the season goes on.

Rumor has it that there is a power struggle between the Colt's head coach and general manager. As we saw last year, these conflcts can take on toll on the team's on field game.

I have nothing againt Luck, but the dominate narrative has failed to look critically at his production and has dismissed Kaepernick. That dismissal constitutes an insult to the both Kaepernick and the 49ers.

Hopefully, the story tellers, in the media and elsewhere, will begin to talk abetter game.

[ Edited by buck on Sep 22, 2015 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by buck:
Luck is off to a horrible star. I do not think that he is as bad as he has played in the first two games of the season. I am sure that he will improve his game as the season goes on.

Rumor has it that there is a power struggle between the Colt's head coach and general manager. As we saw last year, these conflcts can take on toll on the team's on field game.

I have nothing againt Luck, but the dominate narrative has failed to look critically at his production and has dismissed Kaepernick. That dismissal constitutes an insult to the both Kaepernick and the 49ers.

Hopefully, the story tellers, in the media and elsewhere, will begin to talk abetter game.

He's definitely in a mini-slump. Nothing wrong with him though. He'll snap out of it, he's too good not to. Every great QB has had a bad stretch.

Agree that people who diminish him after these 2 games are foolish, just like people who diminished Kap last year when he played under bad circumstances.
Its no wonder some teams are stuck in the cellar for years

I know a lot of people do not like manziel but the browns decision to go with mccown just shows why they are never going to be any good. Especially in that division

Mccown is a avg-below avg qb and nothing more. Manziel was drfated for a reason. Might as well play the guy and see what happens.

I can almost guarantee it wont be worse than mccown
Share 49ersWebzone