There are 153 users in the forums

trent dilfer is a joke

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This. We need a few Niner homers in the media to balance out all the Patriots/Cowboys/Seahawks apologists.

Dilfer is awesome.

Unlike McGinest, Evans or Irvin Trent actually knows and understands the nuances of the game.

Absolutely detest Evans.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This. We need a few Niner homers in the media to balance out all the Patriots/Cowboys/Seahawks apologists.

Dilfer is awesome.

Unlike McGinest, Evans or Irvin Trent actually knows and understands the nuances of the game.

Absolutely detest Evans.

I feel the same way about Irvin! Don't mind McGinest...he's at least a pleasant personality!
Trent Dilfer out at ESPN along with Danny Kanell and Jason Stark and Ed Werder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/espn-layoffs-trent-dilfer-ed-werder-jayson-stark-article-1.3102620
Thank god. No more listening to him scream at us.
Damn, Ed Werder was cool. Hope he gets another job quick.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Damn, Ed Werder was cool. Hope he gets another job quick.

He didn't yell enough or have enough "hot" takes. Which makes it surprising that Trent got fired, I guess he wasn't a big enough name, because he has the other "intaginbles" that ESPN looks for. Yell, hot takes, and yell some more.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Apr 26, 2017 at 6:18 PM ]
All these people fired (some very talented), and yet somewhere in America SAS is still employed and formulating his next 'hot take'
Werder, Stark and Kanell were great. Sad to see them gone, to hell with Dilfer.
Heath Evans is the worst football personality on national TV. Pushy meathead fullback with a s**tty attitude (conservative politics, not that it's relevant), and a melted butterface.

Dude reminds me of Sloth from the Goonies. Only with less personality.
Originally posted by post_primitive:
Heath Evans is the worst football personality on national TV. Pushy meathead fullback with a s**tty attitude (conservative politics, not that it's relevant), and a melted butterface.

sloth was likable. heath is just a typical jock meathead from a cheesy 80s film.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
All these people fired (some very talented), and yet somewhere in America SAS is still employed and formulating his next 'hot take'

The fact that you two are talking about these two will tell you why they haven't been fired. They are both like Floyd Mayweather, you only watch them because you hate them. To ESPN, the key is that YOU watch THEM.
Hopefully some of these guys get snatched up by NFLN and push out the goons Heath and Michael Irvin
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

sloth was likable. heath is just a typical jock meathead from a cheesy 80s film.

LMAO...Cobra Kai sensei.
'An absolute DIME" ... KNBR or CSNBAY Gona swoop him up to replace DW87
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
'An absolute DIME" ... KNBR or CSNBAY Gona swoop him up to replace DW87

Fak
Share 49ersWebzone