There are 295 users in the forums

trent dilfer is a joke

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He just yells and is annoying.

he was yelling about how much he liked the improvement of ck,, we all should be yelling about that. not sure what to do when the team snapped the ball with ten seconds to spare.. i was yelling pretty good about that myself
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol he's not that bad. And him and boomer are the only commentators that give our team any love it seems like

This - for sure.
He had some good insights into QB play. I can't dislike anyone who roots for the Niners, they are my friends.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Lol he's not that bad. And him and boomer are the only commentators that give our team any love it seems like

This - for sure.

i would take them over buck and aikman,, can you imagine them doing the game. we dominate the game and aikman would say, " well the niners hung in there". and buck would cry cuz we won, i hate them
Dilfer and boomer were enjoying this one for sure. Which was nice. Dilfer seemed a bit drunk on the idea of doing the color in a big Monday Night game, and was having lots of fun with it. Too much? Nah. I think both guys were a bit pleasantly surprised, though.
Are we seriously complaining about this? lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Murphys1:
Dilfer and boomer were enjoying this one for sure. Which was nice. Dilfer seemed a bit drunk on the idea of doing the color in a big Monday Night game, and was having lots of fun with it. Too much? Nah. I think both guys were a bit pleasantly surprised, though.

the post game coverage on espn of the game was horrid, actually it did not exist
he did have good things to say about how well prepared the defense was .
I like him. He has a lot of knowledge of the game. Which I prefer to hear over the usual quips of 99% of brainless announcers out there.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Are we seriously complaining about this? lol.

dude was basically on the niners nuts all night. good god, just imagine if he had been bashing us.
I cracked up when he was talking about the 49ers OL and said "all these guys used to wear t-shirts when they went into the swimming pool as kids."
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He just yells and is annoying.

he was yelling about how much he liked the improvement of ck,, we all should be yelling about that. not sure what to do when the team snapped the ball with ten seconds to spare.. i was yelling pretty good about that myself

I like what he was yelling about.

But damn man he was being wild. Haha
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I cracked up when he was talking about the 49ers OL and said "all these guys used to wear t-shirts when they went into the swimming pool as kids."

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

This - for sure.

i would take them over buck and aikman,, can you imagine them doing the game. we dominate the game and aikman would say, " well the niners hung in there". and buck would cry cuz we won, i hate them

Yeah and throw in that turd from Pr Football Talk too.
Share 49ersWebzone