LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Aldon Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
Former San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith will stay in the Bay Area. He has agreed to a 1-year deal with the Oakland Raiders. Former #49ers LB Aldon Smith has signed a 1-yr deal with #Raiders— Jason Cole (@JasonColeBR) September 11, 2015 Aldon Smith stays in Bay Area. Heard 49ers were open to bringing him back, but it wasn't necessarily what he wanted. https://t.co/X6d1KQSq0y— Matt Maiocco (@MaioccoCSN) September 11, 2015 - See more at: http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/85422-aldon-smith-agrees-1-year-deal-raiders/#sthash.Z8xsST3p.dpuf

SERIOUSLY?????
  • dmax
  • Veteran
OH WELL...HE'S NOT OUR PROBLEM
WOW
Somebody was gonna do it. If he keeps his head on straight him and Mack will be a tough combination
Originally posted by lamontb:
Somebody was gonna do it. If he keeps his head on straight him and Mack will be a tough combination

in 2016.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by lamontb:

in 2016.

You don't think the NFL will wait to for a resolution to the charges he faces before suspending him?

I think he plays this year and Goodell drops the hammer in the off season.
Pisses me the hell off ...a grown ass man continuously in trouble due to poor behavior and bad decisions, the team coddled him and gave him how many chances to get his $hit together ??? ....sucks we wasted such a high pick on him, put up with his crap forever, and now we are left hanging because the guy cant stop acting a damn fool , cant say I wish him luck
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Pisses me the hell off ...a grown ass man continuously in trouble due to poor behavior and bad decisions, the team coddled him and gave him how many chances to get his $hit together ??? ....sucks we wasted such a high pick on him, put up with his crap forever, and now we are left hanging because the guy cant stop acting a damn fool , cant say I wish him luck

I feel this way too, but I also feel the 9ers should've kept him and sent him back to rehab or something like that, that way no other team could touch him.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I feel this way too, but I also feel the 9ers should've kept him and sent him back to rehab or something like that, that way no other team could touch him.

exactly ...THIS SUCKS
Could care less where he goes. My concern with this is that this is a sign he's not taking the latest arrest seriously. Signing so quick. He should be focusing on getting right.
Originally posted by Niners418:
Could care less where he goes. My concern with this is that this is a sign he's not taking the latest arrest seriously. Signing so quick. He should be focusing on getting right.

He'll f*ck up again real soon , and yet again blame the demons of alcohol
f*ckin traitor
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners418:

Dude has to get paid, after all he converted his contract to non-guranteed before he got the axe.
Share 49ersWebzone