LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 180 users in the forums

Opening Night 2015: Steelers @ Pats

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Baldie:
The Pats OL started 3 rookies but Brady made them look good by getting the ball out quick and shifting around in the pocket. I hope Kaep makes our OL look good this season

The patriots were 4 for 4 in the red zone. If the niners can learn how to score TD's in the red zone they will be a play off team. FG's do not cut it.

Between Boldin, Hyde, Kap, Bell, Ellington, and Vance we have the talent to be the best redzone team in the league. The problem is game planning and coaching.
Originally posted by 9erred:
The Pats OL started 3 rookies but Brady made them look good by getting the ball out quick and shifting around in the pocket. I hope Kaep makes our OL look good this season

The patriots were 4 for 4 in the red zone. If the niners can learn how to score TD's in the red zone they will be a play off team. FG's do not cut it.

One of those TDs came on 10 man defense because steelers were having a hard time communicating. Leaving gronk unguarded is total communication break down

Steelers fault for not preparing better signals to communicate after they already experienced this at Gillette

It's amazing how far pocket awareness and fundamental pocket footwork will get a QB
Originally posted by Joecool:

It's amazing how far pocket awareness and fundamental pocket footwork will get a QB

How about play call awareness?
Share 49ersWebzone