LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Non-49er Cuts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Louis Nix III was cut. He was one of my favourite players in that draft based on where he went. If he gets healthy, I hope the Niners sign him. Dude can play.

Totally not surprised David Yankey was cut though. Always thought he was useless.

1 for 2 on those guys.
The Rams released Isaiah Battle.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Louis Nix III was cut. He was one of my favourite players in that draft based on where he went. If he gets healthy, I hope the Niners sign him. Dude can play.

Totally not surprised David Yankey was cut though. Always thought he was useless.

1 for 2 on those guys.

Stanley Jean Baptiste makes you 1 for 3
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

1 for 2 on those guys.

Stanley Jean Baptiste makes you 1 for 3

I thought that kid was going to be really good. Glad I don't scout for the Niners.

To be fair, all I have to work with is TV and YouTube videos
Taylor Mays and your boy Quentin Groves are released.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Taylor Mays and your boy Quentin Groves are released.

CFL here they come
Asante Cleveland was cut but then added to pats practice squad along with Darius Fleming
Rueben Randle - Eagles

1 for 2 on those guys.

Is Nix a NT ??, if so, im for it!
Paul Krueger was released too. He'd be a great swing guy for both OLB spots and potential starter if he can regain 2014 form. Change of scenery???

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Rueben Randle - Eagles

we should really give him a look.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Rueben Randle - Eagles

Clarification: He's not a Chip guy, but thrived with Eli in NY so there's still the QB ???'s in SF to consider and if he can put up similar numbers from '14-'15 here
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 29, 2016 at 12:47 PM ]
Rueben Randle - Eagles

Too bad this wasn't done earlier, a looksee is advised. But we did get Whalen and Kersee, and we got some guys who can play so IDK if this will happen, but it should.
Just to put it in perspective:

lol rams
Rueben Randle - Eagles

Clarification: He's not a Chip guy, but thrived with Eli in NY so there's still the QB ???'s in SF to consider and if he can put up similar numbers from '14-'15 here

I find it so crazy that this guy is on 25..feels like hes been in the league 10 yrs lol
Share 49ersWebzone