There are 226 users in the forums

The Official Jordan Devey (Rhymes with Levee) Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Was thinking the same thing when I typed it LOL...I see the word levee, and think Zeppelin.

Now regardless if he sucks or not, he has a bad ass song linked in his thread. So that's a positive
I hope he plays better than that terrible song.
Originally posted by strickac:
I hope he plays better than that terrible song.
you crazy..awesome song
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

devy is cool for standing up for his qb

I can't even tell you the last time I saw a Niner OL help CK up let alone scrap for him. I love it.

Right, the whole f**king offense came to his defense. AB was ragdolling that guy lol.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Sep 2, 2015 at 1:29 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
What teams was he playing against?

Week 1 vs MIA (20 - 33)
Week 2 vs MIN (30 - 7)
Week 3 vs OAK (16 - 9)
Week 5 vs CIN (43 - 17)
Week 6 vs BUF(37 - 22)
Week 7 vs NYJ (27 - 25)

Record: 6-1
[ Edited by DeUh on Sep 2, 2015 at 6:27 AM ]
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
From JT's press conference I think he is a stop gap until they have Thomas or Silberman more developed.
Originally posted by Elijah:
I'm a Pats fan and I registered just because I had to let you guys know what you might be in for. I generally shoot down any and all PFF figures, but this time, they might have been onto something. I've called Devey the worst player I've ever seen multiple times, and while that may be an exaggeration since I watch a lot of preseason, I can't begin to stress how dysfunctional the offensive line always seemed to be when he was in. Who knows, maybe he'll do well in your scheme, and I'd be happy for the guy. But I would be very worried about him being named the starter; he was named our starter this time last year and was a main culprit in the offensive struggles weeks 1-3.

And the Pats won the Super Bowl. 😬
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Not if he's the reason they're down!

On a serious note, it's only his 3rd year in the NFL, so he's still "technically" young. Might end up being pretty good.

Kind of the point lol.

Agree, he has youth on his side so I'll give him a shot.

At this point - it's a logical choice to see what he can do.

The coaches must like something he's doing better than the rest to give him the nod.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

devy is cool for standing up for his qb

Nice, Martin has two quality linemen to his left and two tough guys on the right.
A page back it was posted that we are going to get a RG andRT in next two drafts. Maybe so, but by mid season Brown Is going to be our starting RT and will anchor that line for a long time to come. Nothing wrong with getting 2 first rd OLs however. In fact, it is long overdue.

This game was one of the few times Kap had quality pass protection for 4 quarters. He threw for 400+ yards FROM THE POCKET.

exactly.
give him a pocket. he will kill you from it.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
A page back it was posted that we are going to get a RG andRT in next two drafts. Maybe so, but by mid season Brown Is going to be our starting RT and will anchor that line for a long time to come. Nothing wrong with getting 2 first rd OLs however. In fact, it is long overdue.

7th round anchor, lol some of these people
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Boone was undrafted and thats who most people want playing RT.
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Boone was undrafted and thats who most people want playing RT.

pwned.

Love this clip. Dude who pushed Boldin immediately regretted it. It's like he just pushed the first niners that crossed his path. Then Boldin turns around and dude got shook.
Share 49ersWebzone