LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Tom Brady recruited Harbaugh to Michigan 13 games into the 2014 season

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good im glad he helped him leave
Originally posted by MedievalMarselis:
I don't think some 3rd rate reporter should be considered credible unless Brady or Harbaugh verify it. The only thing I would disagree with your post is the assumption that there was any problems with his coaching style and the players. I'll believe upstanding guys like Justin Smith calling bullsh*t on that. He said everyone liked Harbaugh.

Harbaugh would have had no problems with the front office if he, like any succesful coach, had the last word on picking HIS team. Hell, he had the best young QB and arguably the best CB in the NFL on his college team. He had two NFL starting TEs and several #1 and #2 NFL draft pick OLinemen. The man knows what he needs to run HIS system. Alot better track record evaluating talent than this FO.

Um it's not hard to evaluate talent in college compared to the pros. You can sign 20 1st round picks if you can get them to come. Get to choose between all the elite athletes in a talent rich state. There is zero comparison to scouting in the NFL. Harbaugh would be completely lost trying to evaluate non qb or 1st round talent.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Sep 13, 2015 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Good im glad he helped him leave

Brady wins again!
I wonder how much commission he got for that sale?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I wonder how much commission he got for that sale?

A booster guarantee to make a statue of him and to name the practice field after him.
So Brady reached out and helped 9ers got rid of Harbaugh so Tomsula can thrive? That's lots of love for the 9ers from Brady, growing up on the peninsula?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by MedievalMarselis:
I don't think some 3rd rate reporter should be considered credible unless Brady or Harbaugh verify it. The only thing I would disagree with your post is the assumption that there was any problems with his coaching style and the players. I'll believe upstanding guys like Justin Smith calling bullsh*t on that. He said everyone liked Harbaugh.

Harbaugh would have had no problems with the front office if he, like any succesful coach, had the last word on picking HIS team. Hell, he had the best young QB and arguably the best CB in the NFL on his college team. He had two NFL starting TEs and several #1 and #2 NFL draft pick OLinemen. The man knows what he needs to run HIS system. Alot better track record evaluating talent than this FO.

Um it's not hard to evaluate talent in college compared to the pros. You can sign 20 1st round picks if you can get them to come. Get to choose between all the elite athletes in a talent rich state. There is zero comparison to scouting in the NFL. Harbaugh would be completely lost trying to evaluate non qb or 1st round talent.

Really and you know that how? "Just because", doesn't count lol. Again, look at his choices for players against Baalke's. No contest. And by the way, it's not easy finding talent for a perennial losing team when you're competing against perennial power houses like USC, Alabama, Ohio State, Florida State, etc, that never seem short on blue chippers fighting to play for them. Just makes your theory more incredibly ridiculous to believe.
Share 49ersWebzone