• jimrat
  • Veteran
Trey Waynes lookin like s**t
Originally posted by jimrat:

Bust
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Gonna beat both these teams at start off 2-0

Don't even put any stock in these vanilla game plans. Especially when 1/3 of the players who saw action for at least half the game won't even make the team anyways. Watch the Niners look like s**t this Saturday and everyone will be going "Yep these guys are gonna suck ass all year".
All I'm saying in throw at that rookie cb early and often. Have a feeling Boldin and co and teach him a few things.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
So are the Vikes Defense as good as they look?

good D week 0 of preseaon understandable... now a poor defensive outing would be telling.

Bridgewater looks decent.

AP gonna beast.

Wallace got speed.
You guys actually watched this? lol
I watched enough to see Collinsworth drool over Bridgewater, saying he's excellentbat reading defenses, lol.

Hate Collinsworth. Any sympathy for Cincinnati being 0-2 in the big gane vanishes with this dude. Glad your rookie and final seasons ended the way they did.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

He didn't look confident out there tonight, not good.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Gonna beat both these teams at start off 2-0

Don't even put any stock in these vanilla game plans. Especially when 1/3 of the players who saw action for at least half the game won't even make the team anyways. Watch the Niners look like s**t this Saturday and everyone will be going "Yep these guys are gonna suck ass all year".

I'm not looking forward to this board Saturday night. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone