LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kazak13:
whats the big deal with people and DUI..big deal.. i don't get it why so many companies make such a big fuss about it..

Because every day dumbasses who have had too much to drink but tell themselves that they "got this", get behind the wheel of their car and end up hurting or killing either themselves or someone else. An average of anywhere from 20-30 people a day get involved with accidents as a result of alcohol impaired drivers, that is why people make such a big f**king fuss about it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 11, 2015 at 7:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Antix:
At least he didnt go to the Seahawks right?

Silver lining.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I wish this guy nothing but the worse. After having such a horrific offseason we needed his help in a bad way N for him to go f*ck it up once again i show no luv whatsoever for this idiot.

i agree
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I wish this guy nothing but the worse. After having such a horrific offseason we needed his help in a bad way N for him to go f*ck it up once again i show no luv whatsoever for this idiot.

i agree

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
He has no right to be pissed...this would not have happened if he had drafted J.J. Watt...he has no one to blame but himself.

A third of NFL teams passed on Watt, and all those teams save for maybe Carolina would take Watt in a do over. The other two thirds of the league wish they could have traded UP to get him. We had a dire need at pass rusher while we felt good about the 5 techs we had and Watt was by no means the consensus BPA, and so we took a guy who fit a need and who was on pace to be a phenomenal player before his trouble started. His play on the field was justifying his draft slot.

Also according to Gary Pinkel, HC at Mizzou, Aldon had no issues while under his watch. So not like we took a giant known character risk.

I think Watt and Clowney are going to strangle Houston's cap until the owner is wheezing. That fan base better hope that they bomb this year and get a crack at drafting a QB in the top 3. SF isn't any worse off for not having drafted him. He's a phenomenal talent but it's insane to pay defensive linemen what those two will be making once Clowney gets to his 2nd contract.
whats the big deal with people and DUI..big deal.. i don't get it why so many companies make such a big fuss about it.. u can drink 2 beers get in the car and thats a DUI.. doesn't mean u got drunk and started causing havoc and so on.. everyone in this country is tripping so much over a DUI.. its like a career ender in so many professions..

was he stupid for not getting a cab? yes..

What's the big deal? He passed out while driving, and drive into a tree. He could have drove into a person. That is causing havoc. That's the big deal.
[ Edited by PatrickWillisHOF on Sep 11, 2015 at 8:49 PM ]
whats the big deal with people and DUI..big deal.. i don't get it why so many companies make such a big fuss about it.. u can drink 2 beers get in the car and thats a DUI.. doesn't mean u got drunk and started causing havoc and so on.. everyone in this country is tripping so much over a DUI.. its like a career ender in so many professions..

was he stupid for not getting a cab? yes..

yes its a big deal if u get totally trashed and get behind the wheel.. its stupid thing to do.. no question about it.. but people who drink 2 beers and get f**ked for life because of that pay high price.. this guy has millions and i don't worry about him..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yes its a big deal if u get totally trashed and get behind the wheel.. its stupid thing to do.. no question about it.. but people who drink 2 beers and get f**ked for life because of that pay high price.. this guy has millions and i don't worry about him..

people that pooh pooh drunk or buzzed driving with a 4500 pound weapon can not be reasoned with in my opinion
  • thl408
He has been released and signed with another team. On to the next chapter in his life. On to the next thread topic concerning Aldon.

Share 49ersWebzone