There are 184 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
any update? whats going on with this guy?

I almost wanna say don't remind me. It almost hurts too much
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
any update? whats going on with this guy?

I almost wanna say don't remind me. It almost hurts too much

Its pretty funny how now he manages be under the radar.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Damned if we do and damned if we don't!

Either way it's a bad day in Ninerland.

I'm looking at Mack in Oakland and am left thinking what could have been if Aldon wasnt a knucklehead.
again !
Is he in treatment? Or huddling with lawyers? In contact with team? etc.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Is he in treatment? Or huddling with lawyers? In contact with team? etc.

Been awfully quiet. I think he racked up a probo violation; the guy may be looking at some poky time.
BAC labs back yet?
It was not like he was some master criminal or anything, his offenses were all adolescent BS. However, you add booze to the equation and there goes a promising career.
Sign him!!!!
the struggle with alcohol is real b***h ...I'll bet Aldon hung out with nothing but followers and yes men? ...he needed to surround himself with positive people that would have helped him make better decisions, either way it's a real bummer we are short at OLB because of bad behavior

I don't think Aldon is an alcoholic I just think he does stupid s**t everytime he gets drunk
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
the struggle with alcohol is real b***h ...I'll bet Aldon hung out with nothing but followers and yes men? ...he needed to surround himself with positive people that would have helped him make better decisions, either way it's a real bummer we are short at OLB because of bad behavior

I think the problem is he didn't surround himself with anyone. Many of these instances, he's by himself. The dude has substance abuse issues and chances are he'll never over come them. For every success story there is 10 that end very sadly.
Bring back Aldon!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Existence:
Bring back Aldon!!!!!!!

This. Was listening to the fighter and the kid podcast and one of his best friends/personal coaches, Tariq something was discussing Aldon on a personal level and that he really has changed and this whole thing was a misunderstanding. Makes no sense, just bring him back!
[ Edited by awp8912 on Sep 9, 2015 at 6:03 PM ]
Bring him back.......WGAF about his crap after the Brady crap.......Gregory Hardy..........Raymond Rice...........Raymond Lewis...........all these POS....

Aldonicus back on the 49ers would be sick. Don't care about the media perception.........would the Jaguars not sign AS if he was cut from them?
Share 49ersWebzone