There are 166 users in the forums

Off-season suspension tally

Shop 49ers game tickets
This happens every year about this time, suprized at Gates, the others....one is a Jet, the other a Cowboy, not really shocking.

One thing I would ask the NFL to do.........why suspend them the first 4 games? Its early in the season, it hurts but not that bad. If I were king for a day, I'd hand down the suspensions, but make it the last 4 games of the season. Hit teams and players where it hurts, during a potential playoff run. Maybe that would change the mentality of players. I doubt it, but this type of punishment obviously isnt working.
Leveon bell suspended first 2 games I believe. Glad we don't have to play him. Assuming it does not get reduced
Originally posted by elguapo:
Leveon bell suspended first 2 games I believe. Glad we don't have to play him. Assuming it does not get reduced

He's not appealing. The 2 games will stand
Originally posted by elguapo:

I'm still keeping him on my fantasy team. Lol.
If you are suspended 4 games for THC use then that means you have tested dirty 1-2 time before. If you are getting hit for using Pot then you have tested positive before and are still using. They are continuing to make stupid choices.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by boast:
Richardson and McClain were suspended for cannabis not PEDs

Well thanks but I don't really care about the semantics. Just trying to keep a running tally on how many idiots get suspended before the season starts.
PED's are a long way from weed.
Greg Hardy 10-game suspension reduced to 4. Holy f**k Goodell is the biggest assh**e in the universe. That's less than half Aldon's punishment and Hardy did s**t as bad or worse than him. Unf**kingbelievabe! Jerry Jones must have some serious blackmail he can pull out against Roger.
Greg Hardy 10-game suspension reduced to 4. Holy f**k Goodell is the biggest assh**e in the universe. That's less than half Aldon's punishment and Hardy did s**t as bad or worse than him. Unf**kingbelievabe! Jerry Jones must have some serious blackmail he can pull out against Roger.

Couldn't agree more. Goodell is a joke.
Originally posted by TheRathman44:

Nonviolent first time offender vs a woman beater. Smh
  • Antix
  • Veteran

Yeah i saw the heafline and just smh. Gooddell represents imo exactly wtf is wrong eith this country...really rich old guys just doing whatever the f**k they want.

In Goodell's defense, which he actually doesn't have any, the reduced suspension was determined by an independent arbitrator who said "10 games was just too much…" Oh really?? But Aldon's 9-gamer was just right, right? Roger has no rhyme or reason to the punishments he gives out. What an absolute motherf**ker.
Originally posted by Antix:

Yeah i saw the heafline and just smh. Gooddell represents imo exactly wtf is wrong eith this country...really rich old guys just doing whatever the f**k they want.

What the f**k did I read!!!!!???? Hardys suspension got reduced 6 dam games and aldon smiths......0???? Is this a f**king joke. Wow. There is definitely bias and subjectivity/favoritism going on here. They need to have strict guidelines for suspensions and reductions of them. Wow. Just wow.
Share 49ersWebzone