LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Sapp is STILL a Sap

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy is a thug

http://nypost.com/2015/06/25/warren-sapp-bit-stomped-on-girlfriend-during-vegas-fight/

Thoughts??
Was he immediately fired from NFL network, because if not then the league is more hypocritical than I could ever imagine possible.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Was he immediately fired from NFL network, because if not then the league is more hypocritical than I could ever imagine possible.
He's been fired..right after the hooker incident
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
He's been fired..right after the hooker incident

Oh sorry guess I missed that. I forgot he already got fired back then.
Grabbing Jerry's face mask and causing his knee injury is remembered by 49er fans. What's the over/under of Sapp doing jail time in the next 5 years.
Terrible moment. Did he ever apologize?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Grabbing Jerry's face mask and causing his knee injury is remembered by 49er fans. What's the over/under of Sapp doing jail time in the next 5 years.

THAT was terrible!

I'll never forget it.
Ftp
  • Jiks
s**t like this should revoke one HOF status imo.
Roid Rage

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

THAT was terrible!

I'll never forget it.

...and I remember an interview back then... something about "regretted he didn't put Rice down for good." I've hated him ever since. Sapp is an absolute piece of crap.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
s**t like this should revoke one HOF status imo.

i agree. you don't deserve to be in the HOF if you start doing s**t like this after you retire. it just makes the NFL look really bad.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

THAT was terrible!

I'll never forget it.

...and I remember an interview back then... something about "regretted he didn't put Rice down for good." I've hated him ever since. Sapp is an absolute piece of crap.

And that is his good point.
Share 49ersWebzone