LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Debunking the myth that LA is not a football town.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mrmontana:
once a year isnt going to tell you anything. as i said,watch the chargers/rams game played in san diego this year.you will see with your own eyes half the stadium was full of LA RAM fans jumping up and down cheering when the first score came after darrel stuckey of the chargers intercepted phillip rivers and ran it in for a touchdown.

pretty damn impressive for fan support i would say for a a game not even played in LA.

check out this video for yourself,the proof is in the pudding there are multiple thousands eager to have them back. that is assuming your not like rubberneck and hate the rams so much that you wont read the OP and watch videos?

the video speaks for itself the proof is in the pudding there are thousands in LA eager to have them back and the LA TIMES and ESPN polls were not made up either.lol.

oh and I can post those links of those polls taken if you are in doubt as well. hee hee

Looks like THOUSANDS of LA RAM fans to me here. kinda debunks the clueless ramblings of a few here as well that people are too poor in LA to go see a footbal game.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL322ugc4Oc

again,all ram haters have to do is watch this video to see the proof is in the pudding that is indeed a bunch of clueless ramblings that LA is not a football town.not my fault people around here wont look at a video that shoots down their delusions. people like rice to young who came on here and backed me up,are the SMART ones that have come on here and actually know what their talking about.
[ Edited by mrmontana on Jun 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you can ask any city if they want a football team and get signatures..doesnt mean its going to happen

i know that but what is not reported by the LAMESTREAM media is the rams got a verbal agreement with USC to use their facility next year.plus the NFL has talked with both USC and UCLA about using their facilitys next year for a football team.Matter of fact Bring Back The LA Rams posted an article on it yesterday.im outta here.
[ Edited by mrmontana on Jun 27, 2015 at 11:24 AM ]
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'm gonna just write this again.

I live there. I'm at sports bars every Sunday. There is no Rams contingent that shows up to watch their team.

(shrugs shoulders)

Oh and I go to Disneand once a year... not many football jerseys, let alone Rams ones.

once a year isnt going to tell you anything. as i said,watch the chargers/rams game played in san diego this year.you will see with your own eyes half the stadium was full of LA RAM fans jumping up and down cheering when the first score came after darrel stuckey of the chargers intercepted phillip rivers and ran it in for a touchdown.

pretty damn impressive for fan support i would say for a a game not even played in LA.

check out this video for yourself,the proof is in the pudding there are multiple thousands eager to have them back. that is assuming your not like rubberneck and hate the rams so much that you wont read the OP and watch videos?

the video speaks for itself the proof is in the pudding there are thousands in LA eager to have them back and the LA TIMES and ESPN polls were not made up either.lol.

oh and I can post those links of those polls taken if you are in doubt as well. hee hee

Looks like THOUSANDS of LA RAM fans to me here. kinda debunks the clueless ramblings of a few here as well that people are too poor in LA to go see a footbal game.lol

I still don't see them on Sunday's. Also that video isn't great evidence, sorry.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Jun 27, 2015 at 12:03 PM ]

I live there. I'm at sports bars every Sunday. There is no Rams contingent that shows up to watch their team.

(shrugs shoulders)

Oh and I go to Disneand once a year... not many football jerseys, let alone Rams ones.

I still don't see them on Sunday's. Also that video isn't great evidence, sorry.

Unfortunately he is unable to respond in person.
Originally posted by English:

(shrugs shoulders)

Unfortunately he is unable to respond in person.

#properEnglish
Is somebody erasing posts in here?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not aware of it. Have posts disappeared?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not aware of it. Have posts disappeared?

(shrugs shoulders)

Tend to agree w/you on that.
Well, I am not going to watch some "video." and, I really am not sure the point.

But, I was AT the actual Rams/Charger game last year. Was one of my 3 Rams games I attended without giving any of my hard earned $$$ to STL. I did San Diego, Arizona and get this: Philly! As a Rams fan. That was pretty fun. Best of the 3. I had front row seats, we came back at the end and....well, I guess that is total OT.

As to the Rams @ Charger game in SD. It was like a home Rams game. I went with about 10 Charger fan friends, I was the only Rams fan. We took the RV (40', very nice) down early and set up. (yes, I am dating a Charger fan).

We were surrounded w Rams RVs (flags up) all around. I took a bunch of pics of his Charger flag next to all the Rams flags. In the RV area, it was a huge mix: some Rams only, some Chargers only, and a ton of MIXED use -as in both flags flying by the BBQ and table.

I walked around w my Charger fan friends and took a ton of pics w Rams fans - they were EVERYWHERE. I felt a football high like something unbelievable. You NEVER see this kind of Rams love in St. Louis. It was a ONE day thing. Met a ton of Rams fans.

We lost the game on the same play the Hawks lost the SB to the Pats. Didn't matter - amazing show of Rams lovers. Cannot be described unless you were there. All my Charger fan friends were like - we thought you were the only Rams fan. We were wrong.

IF the point is Rams fans at bars in San Diego: there are NONE that I know of. Before I was able to sling my dude's Sunday Ticket - I had to get to the bar early, get myself known and always be allowed "my" Rams screen. I always got it. But, I didn't meet any other Rams fans here in San Diego.

Re: LA. The couple times in Santa Monica I went to watch the Rams (I prefer dive bars) I normally ended up watching w Raider fans. Or Pats fans. They seemed to be surprised I was a Rams fan.

I was in a Santa Monica dive bar on Pico and 26th the game in 2012 I think when Rams tied Niners. Bar was full of Raider and Pats fans - we all celebrated. Was pretty fun.
[ Edited by ArizonaBlue on Jul 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone