LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

How will Jed York vote regarding an LA Stadium?

Shop 49ers game tickets

How will Jed York vote regarding an LA Stadium?

I want the rams back in LA for a couple different reasons. Less travel for the Niners. Easy road trip for an away game tailgate every year. Returning the rams back to their roots in socal. It's where they belong. I think Jed knows all this. He will definitely vote to support the inglewood project.
Inglewood is closer. Rams make sense. But I'd really like to chose none of the above and get yet a 4th option.
Can the Rams and Raiders share it? I would nut everywhere.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Wot
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Inglewood.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 14, 2015 at 2:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Inglewood is closer. Rams make sense. But I'd really like to chose none of the above and get yet a 4th option.

4th option is Raiders to St. Louis. But, I really would hate to wish that on the Raiders.
I think it would be better in Inglewood. Because of my homies and what not. Yea Boy!
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I sure hope the Inglewood site. That's the stadium the Rams owner is trying to build which means they get the hell out of St. Louis. NFC West is the geographically stupidest division in the league.

Not as stupid as it was when Nawlins and ATL were in the West

lol yeah.

Niners, Rams, ATL and NO.

wtf.

Dallas vs 3 east coast teams

/discussion
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/discussion

VERY True.

Do you think the NFL would put the Raiders and Niners in the same division?

Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:

/discussion

VERY True.

NOPE.

Liability.
If Jed is smart he votes Carson and a joint stadium venture. This is the scenario that is most likely to result with the Hawks possibly making a move to the AFC again, as the NFL prefers teams in opposing conferences sharing stadiums, which is also the easiest to schedule around. Say have the Chargers and Hawks make a swap of conference positions.
Originally posted by WINiner:
If Jed is smart he votes Carson and a joint stadium venture. This is the scenario that is most likely to result with the Hawks possibly making a move to the AFC again, as the NFL prefers teams in opposing conferences sharing stadiums, which is also the easiest to schedule around. Say have the Chargers and Hawks make a swap of conference positions.

There will be teams changing if Chargers and Raiders move to Carson.

St. Louis Rams have pretty much made it clear they will/want to move. They have a massive fantasy about a bigger than life rivalry with KC. So, it's only a question of whether it's Raiders/Chargers who move to NFC W.
[ Edited by ArizonaBlue on Jun 16, 2015 at 1:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:

/discussion

VERY True.

NOPE.

Liability.

Agree. Have a hard time seeing them do that.

Chargers will get eaten alive playing SF, Hawks and AZ twice a year. If Carson happens.
bumping to see if any new opinions before the Aug 11 mtg. Maybe Niner fans are pretty much all good.

Idk, I'm confused by Davis and Oakland recently.
Share 49ersWebzone