LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

How will Jed York vote regarding an LA Stadium?

Shop 49ers game tickets

How will Jed York vote regarding an LA Stadium?

Rams back to Cali. Less traveling for the team.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Rams back to Cali. Less traveling for the team.

ya good point.
Originally posted by English:
Inglewood. Have to say I am no fan of these two-team stadiums. And I would much prefer the Chargers to stay in SD.

This
Good question.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I drove to the inglewood forum not too long ago, so fkn ghetto. Saw like 3 fat prostitutes

Inglewood is the only place I've ever been to where their MCDonalds had bullet proof glass, and they had to slide the food under it like you were at a bank.

As for the discussion? LA Rams just seem right.

That's gangster!

Pull a drive by on a drive thru.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
If the Rams move to LA or Cali in general wouldn't the NFL have to realign the confrences somehow? Could of swore I read that somewhere.

Actually, it's the opposite.

Yes, you read that - IF the Chargers and Raiders both move to Carson to share a stadium then there will have to be a division re-alignment. Because the NFL makes it's money on TV rights.

So, IF Carson wins and the Chargers/Raiders move to LA - a team from the NFC W and a team from the AFC W will switch.

If the Rams move to LA, no switch required. We are home and by our NFC W loved hated rivals.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Rams are officially out of the running, right?

Rams are out of the running? How so?
I sure hope the Inglewood site. That's the stadium the Rams owner is trying to build which means they get the hell out of St. Louis. NFC West is the geographically stupidest division in the league.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I sure hope the Inglewood site. That's the stadium the Rams owner is trying to build which means they get the hell out of St. Louis. NFC West is the geographically stupidest division in the league.

Not as stupid as it was when Nawlins and ATL were in the West
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

lol yeah.

Niners, Rams, ATL and NO.

wtf.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

lol yeah.

Niners, Rams, ATL and NO.

wtf.

What is your ideal division Y2R?
The Rams just belong in LA. Hasn't been a rivalry for me since they left.
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
I prefer only Rams to Inglewood myself as well. Let's get this rival fan thing going!

But, I am a Rams fan. I want to see what 49er fans think as true. What Do 49er fans think or want? Please answer.

I'd personally want the Rams back over just for the simple fact i can go see my team once a yr down here it would be a easy commute to Inglewood. Another reason would be Raider fans are annoying obnoxious aholes as it is they walk around So Cal like they still play down here they think they are the s#it I know several Rams fans n none take the rivalry between SF n Stl to heart compared to those other jerks. Rams fan i know are actually pretty cool.

I don't feel like being stabbed if i attend a Niners Faders game. No love whatsoever for the Silver N Wack. Hope Inglewood n the Rams get the bid.
Voting is for men only.

Teams are so rich and they can't afford their own stadiums. They must get loans from the NFL building committee and referendums passed by voters. They give the impression they're helpless without massive funding. When was the last time an NFL team went bankrupt?
Share 49ersWebzone