There are 288 users in the forums

Andy Lee traded

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow didn't even know Andy Lee and his wife had a daughter who died shortly after birth back in January. He's wearing #8 with Cleveland in memory of her life of 8 days. That is harsh and I wish his family the best.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Wow didn't even know Andy Lee and his wife had a daughter who died shortly after birth back in January. He's wearing #8 with Cleveland in memory of her life of 8 days. That is harsh and I wish his family the best.

Yeah I just read that too. How horrible.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by cciowa:
maybe andy likes to be a big fish in a little pond.... or maybe he would rather play for the browns than our team after all can you blame him?

"What's he supposed to say?"

what pretty much every other player says when they get traded? "glad i was a 49er, wish i could've stayed, but it's a business, and i'm happy to be a Brown now."

when a player says that he wants to get traded, that doesn't sound like he's enjoying the current situation...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
maybe andy likes to be a big fish in a little pond.... or maybe he would rather play for the browns than our team after all can you blame him?

what pretty much every other player says when they get traded? "glad i was a 49er, wish i could've stayed, but it's a business, and i'm happy to be a Brown now."

when a player says that he wants to get traded, that doesn't sound like he's enjoying the current situation...

Probably more to do with the fact that he and his agent realize with Pinion in town and a draft pick being spent on him, they too knew Lee's days here were numbered. Getting traded is financially more beneficial to Andy (and his agent) than getting cut and signing elsewhere for what would almost assuredly would be for less than what his current contract calls for.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Probably more to do with the fact that he and his agent realize with Pinion in town and a draft pick being spent on him, they too knew Lee's days here were numbered. Getting traded is financially more beneficial to Andy (and his agent) than getting cut and signing elsewhere for what would almost assuredly would be for less than what his current contract calls for.

VERY good point!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The #Browns have traded P Andy Lee to the #Panthers, source said.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
wow that is a lot to give up

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Terms: #Panthers punter Kasey Redfern and a 4th in 2018 for Andy Lee and #Browns 7th.
Originally posted by Jcool:
wow that is a lot to give up

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Terms: #Panthers punter Kasey Redfern and a 4th in 2018 for Andy Lee and #Browns 7th.

Well at lest he's back to a winning team
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wonder what we could get for Pinion ?
Originally posted by susweel:

What did we get for Lee?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel: