LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Russell Wilson signing

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
These recent tweets are damn near fighting words coming from a guy like St. Russell:

Doubted me then. Doubt me now. All I know is the #BestIsAhead either way. Sleep if you want to...

It seriously reads like Colin Kaepernick accidentally logged into Wilson's account.

I see your Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue colors shining through...

he must have majored in passive aggressive.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
These recent tweets are damn near fighting words coming from a guy like St. Russell:

Doubted me then. Doubt me now. All I know is the #BestIsAhead either way. Sleep if you want to...

It seriously reads like Colin Kaepernick accidentally logged into Wilson's account.

I see your Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue colors shining through...

he must have majored in passive aggressive.

Passive-Aggressiveness is rampant in the Seattle area.
What happened mr. Holier then thou?

No team friendly charitable deal?
Originally posted by crake49:
"Always control what you can control," Wilson writes in the first tweet. "Never let others nonsense & lack of gratefulness & respect bring you down."

Sounds like he's getting a little butthurt.

Dude has been super passive aggressive for awhile now. I never bought into his good boy scout routine, he comes off as faker than an eight dollar bill.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
"Always control what you can control," Wilson writes in the first tweet. "Never let others nonsense & lack of gratefulness & respect bring you down."

Dude has been super passive aggressive for awhile now. I never bought into his good boy scout routine, he comes off as faker than an eight dollar bill.

This.
Go Hawks!
[ Edited by KID9R on May 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yes, nailed it. Wilson is insufferably fake.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Doing him dirty. I think they know that offense is all about Lynch and are sure if Wilson can do it without Lynch.

Yep, if lynch goes down or is no longer with the team and Wilson puts the team on his little back I could see him getting the money he wants, lynch has been so good no one has any idea what Seattle will look like without him, probably like s**t :-)
he makes under a mil for 3 years in a row, allowing them to spend on FA's like bennett and avril among others and they still wont extend him when they finally are allowed to.

EXCELLENT!
If I were him I'd come down with a phantom back injury right before the season and id tell the media that I don't want to risk further injury.

Originally posted by crabman82:
he makes under a mil for 3 years in a row, allowing them to spend on FA's like bennett and avril among others and they still wont extend him when they finally are allowed to.

Hardball. Wilson can't hang with the big boys.

Openly butthurt over a contract.
I hope they do let him sit there until they have to franchise him. Not only will they have to pay him an incredible amount of money, but he would likely hold out and cause a stir within the locker room. Is this the beginning of the demise...?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRathman44:
I hope they do let him sit there until they have to franchise him. Not only will they have to pay him an incredible amount of money, but he would likely hold out and cause a stir within the locker room. Is this the beginning of the demise...?

I hope so.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2465091-insider-buzz-hawks-wont-meet-wilsons-lofty-contract-demands-no-deal-in-2015

Rumors Wilson is frustrated...wants 20M per year
This thread makes me happy. Without Lynch (soon), they're in trouble. Without Lynch and Russell, they're a bottom feeder.
Share 49ersWebzone