There are 154 users in the forums

Randy Gregory Helped Off The Field...

Shop 49ers game tickets
After complaining about the heat during camp, Gregory had to be help off the field.

[ Edited by Since07 on May 8, 2015 at 3:16 PM ]
HAHAHA HE'S INJURED AND LIVELIHOOD IS ON THE LINE. CANT STAND THE HEAT GO TO THE KITCHEN AMIRIGHT?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
wow
  • thl408
He doesn't want to get baked. At least not that kind of baked.
Jerrah gave him a bong rip and told him to get back in there.
Just wait until he plays at Levi's because we all know it's scorching hot at our stadium lol
Cramps at the Combine too. This guy is talented, but he'll flake out... garbage between the ears
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Yea I saw the NFL network special where the followed him and a few others through the combine process, the dude has issues.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
He also check in at 229lbs. still can't keep the weight on.
Originally posted by strickac:
Cramps at the Combine too. This guy is talented, but he'll flake out... garbage between the ears

He is one BIG question mark

Originally posted by KID9R:

jerry jones needs to give him a lot of steak. He's not gonna survive like that.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran

When i saw that footage of him in cowboys uniform, i knew something didnt look right. He looked like a wr or safety. So skinny. And the fact that he quit working out after the combine and lost weight and conditioning--thats says a lot. Cowboys are going to have fun trying to keep this guy together. Hes obviously clueless; being an adult and asking michael irvin to look after him--like a lost, wayward child. Kinda sad.
I'd love to see Anthony Davis pound this guy into the dirt with his run blocking.
Originally posted by xcfan:

When i saw that footage of him in cowboys uniform, i knew something didnt look right. He looked like a wr or safety. So skinny. And the fact that he quit working out after the combine and lost weight and conditioning--thats says a lot. Cowboys are going to have fun trying to keep this guy together. Hes obviously clueless; being an adult and asking michael irvin to look after him--like a lost, wayward child. Kinda sad.

Kinda sad if you're a Cowboys fan, you mean. As a Niner fan, I'll have to say I'm not sad.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
HAHAHA HE'S INJURED AND LIVELIHOOD IS ON THE LINE. CANT STAND THE HEAT GO TO THE KITCHEN AMIRIGHT?

I wouldn't be laughing if it were actually an injury. It's just that he's out of shape, under-weight and lame as hall and that's funny if you're not a Cowboys fan.
Share 49ersWebzone